St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$345
$242
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$175
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$106
HIExpress.com
$63
Harbourtowne Resort(St. Michaels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsqueen suitefree shuttleomelet barpool deckbeautiful view of the harborget awaybike rentalsin townshuttle servicemiles riveroff seasonmy husband and ilarge balconywaterfront suitethird floorthe general managercoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Overall a beautiful Inn right on the water. The view from our spacious room was everything we were looking for. I was familiar with this inn from staying many years ago before the current owner took over. At that point the price went up and we went elsewhere in St.Michaels. That being said - prices are quite reasonable now and we decided to go back. Breakfast was continental - not much offered but wasn't expecting anything big.

Upon entering our room we were overwhelmed with the smell of bleach. I don't mind a clean bleach smell but this was so strong we had to open sliding glass door and windows. I didn't complain because once the room aired out it was fine.

My only issue happened with checkout. My husband and I were charged for 2 bottles of water we did not have. When he mentioned this to the front desk women she called housekeeping to double check. Housekeeping obviously believed we had them because that's where the charge came from. My problem is not with the charge of $6. My issue is with the woman not taking our honest word. She felt $6 was worth more than sending us away with an overall positive experience. To have overlooked other small issues only to have our honesty checked upon leaving has left a doubt upon staying again. I will say all the other women at the front desk were fantastic the entire weekend - only Sunday checkout woman was an issue.

Room Tip: Well worth $179 a weekend night for waterfront king suite. Spacious living room with refrigerator/wet bar.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SRNTNOW
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was invited to stay at the St. Michaels Harbour Inn for a three day wedding event.
The families of the bride and groom "closed" the hotel for the event.
The guests stayed for the whole three days, including dinner (Crab feast) on Friday, Wedding ceremony and dinner buffet on Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday.
The building is nothing special to look at from the outside.
However, the hotel is beautifully located on the waterfront of the quaint St. Michaels harbour.
My room was one of the "Waterfront King Suites" which was magnificent. It is on the second floor with two large separate rooms and exquisite harbour views and a balcony.
All meals throughout the event were catered by the hotel chef and everything was fresh, imaginative, varied and sumptuous. There is no way in the world for me to remember all the dishes we had, but if I have to mention the highlights they would be: Oyster stew, crab cakes, lamb chops (Yummy) and lots more.
This is certainly a fabulous place for a wedding and based upon my room and the chef's performance, an incredible place for a pampering holiday even when nobody's getting married......
Go for It!!!! You'll love it!!!!

Room Tip: I have no idea of the price, but the "Waterfront King Suites" are wonderful. Mine was number 205.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My college roommate and I returned her for a ladies' pajama weekend. We were first here eight years ago. Our visit in 2013 was just as outstanding as the first time in 2005. This year, we stayed in the stunning Admirals suite with its view of the full harbor. We both took advantage of the spa vouchers that come with the package Wonderful massages! The food at the Bistro St. Michaels was delicious. The staff is really friendly. And, the shuttle driver can take you into town so you don't have to worry about parking. We want to come back for two nights next time.

Room Tip: go for the Admirals Suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I cannot say enough about the FOOD and the STAFF! We were there for a whole weekend wedding celebration and it was outstanding! The food was creative, plentiful and delicious. The staff was so accommodating - even taking the door off the hinge for a guest in a wheelchair. Unfortunately, the rain spoiled the outdoor set-up (hey, some things you just don't have control over) but the staff quickly and quietly (during the ceremony) re-set the entire dinner reception and didn't miss a beat. I would strongly recommend this venue for a party celebration.

Room Tip: be sure to get a room with a balcony so you can sit outside and watch the boats
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gayle B
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is on the opposite side of the harbor from the Crab Claw. It was a nice hotel with spacious rooms - recommend getting a second or third floor room with balcony. It is removed from the Main Street of St Michaels, but easily accessible with a short walk (5 minute walk). This trip was our second time to this hotel. We will be back as the staff was wonderful and very helpful.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple