My wife and I chose the Harbour Inn for our weekend getaway. It is truly a gem of a hotel. We enjoyed good weather from a large balcony over looking the water. The staff could not have been more hospitable.I have read some of the reviews about the property bieng dated. I can assure you that I have stayed all over the world in some of the finest hotels; while the hotel rooms are not up with the latest fashions...(if you like that sort of thing) it is hardly offensive. We found the room to be very spacious and very comfortable with a literal million dollar view. I can say that the bar area is one of the most well decorated and comfortable places I have encountered in my travels and it is absoloutluy delightful. We ventured out to several places around the town and found the best food to be the Harbour Lights restaurant. I may be new to Trip Advisor but I am not new to travel. This place is a winner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary waterfront resort featuring rooms and suites, transient marina, conference and event facilities, award winning dining (seasonal), a comfortable lounge and spa. The property overlooks St Michaels harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina