I stayed at this hotel on business with twenty-seven colleagues as part of a retreat. What caused me the greatest concern were the ants and flies in my room and in the restaurant. The flies were relentless and did not make for an appetizing meal. I had them to spray for the ants in my room and this helped to control them. Even the trainer was swatting flies in the meeting room. The venue is quite scenic given that it is right on the bay. My room was nicely decorated but the carpeting was old and not what I expected given the rates. I had a private patio with chairs and a table and enjoyed hearing the sound of the water on the rocks. The food was decent but plentiful. The service was fine. I had never seen so many insects at a hotel in my ten years of business travel. We all agreed that we would never return. It is no wonder that besides one or two families, there seemed to be no other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbourtowne - St. Michaels is located on Maryland's beautiful Eastern Shore and a premiere destination for relaxation and rejuvenation. Our property boasts 'Spectacular Views - Everyday' with 111 guest rooms nestled along the banks of East Chesapeake Bay and Miles River - every room is within 100 feet of the water! The Conference Center Our Conference Center caters to groups from 10-160 for meetings, team-building events and retreats. Our 18,000 square feet of meeting space has natural lighting and our on-site professional planners customize meeting experiences according to needs and budget. Waterfront Weddings and Events Harbourtowne - St. Michaels remains a top choice for waterfront weddings, receptions as well as events and gatherings. We have a full-time coordinator on property to assist with every detail for planning and executing an affair to remember. The Town Our property is lucky to share the same zip code with the historically rich, charming town of St. Michaels. The town's cobble-stone walks are lined with boutiques, art galleries and restaurants unique to this area of Maryland and museums provide cultural history about this area. At Harbourtowne - St. Michaels, you'll enjoy the laid back atmosphere most notable to the Eastern Shore lifestyle and we're a short drive from Washington, DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia. Let us be a part of your Eastern Shore Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbourtowne Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourtowne Golf Hotel St. Michaels
- Harbourtowne Hotel Saint Michaels
- Harbourtowne Golf Resort