“Very relaxing”
Review of Linden Spa

Linden Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Linden Spa offers a range of luxurious treatments that will immerse the mind and body in a state of healing, Total relaxation and mindfulness.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife had an appointment for the spa and other related services. She felt so relaxed and really enjoyed the spa.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Most of the time - a resort spa doesn't have good massages. This is not the case at the Linden Spa. I go frequently and always get massages from Margorie. She does a great job w/ hot stone and deep tissure. I feel like a new person after I see her!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I both had great massages! Excellent service and a beautiful spa. It's not a very big locker room but includes steam room and showers. It looks recently redecorated and they did a great job. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank drawingdebbie
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had a massage and a facial. Both excellent. Booking was easy and the staff friendly. There is nice relaxation room where you are served herbal tea, locker room, sauna. Top notch. It was a very refreshing experience. If I were to come again, I would plan a whole spa day. Would be great with friends.

1  Thank clh6262
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We each had a facial, which was very good. The aesthetician was thorough and attentive to changes since the last visits. The masseuse was also professional and listened /responded to requests. This was a good experience. It was disappointing that normal supplies like, razors, brushes, tooth brushes, deodorant, hair sprays, other hair product .......were not supplied at all in the women's locker room unlike the past. Would like to see more attention to this part of the spa.

2  Thank Dianna H