“So many choices”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Talbot Street Deli
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had the Island Sandwich-with ham and grilled pineapple. Very tasty and plenty of choices, even breakfast sandwiches. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was a real find !
I love Breakfast Sandwiches...it's their specialty.
Here's the best part - homemade bread. Yumm.
Ok - so the sandwich is called The Bird & I got one w/ everything....egg (scrambled - ask or they will give you fried)..crisp bacon...pepper jack cheese..on marbled rye bread.
Well...it was wonderful. They didn't have any English Tea - no worries, I carry an extra bag & they kindly gave me hot water.
It's counter service..a few seats inside...picnic tables outside to sit where you can "people watch " on Talbot Street.
People there were very friendly.
It's my kind of place...and I'll be back there soon.

1  Thank LFMME
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch before heading into the heart of town to shop and had a great lunch. The burger and bun were fresh and made to order. Good selection for sandwiches, & salad eaters as well. Takes some time to get the meal, but they were busy with a steady flow of take out orders and I understand they are newly opened, so they are still trying to catch their groove. Worth the stop if you have the time.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stopped by for an early lunch. Had a Spinach Salad, which was fantastic and my boyfriend had a Ruben Sandwich-which he loved! Then we got a Carrot Cupcake to share. I didn't want to share it. It was fantastic!

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Found this just by accident as it is away from most of Talbot street shops. Large array of interesting sandwich combos that satisfied both our appetites ....and the brownies were to die for. We will definitely be back here in September when we return. Owner was wonderful to talk to also.