“Good food/best location!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Harbourside Grill
Ranked #23 of 49 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on the water within St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa, Harbourside Grill offers spectacular water views while you dine on our waterside deck. Our covered deck offers comfortable breezes during the warm months and a cozy fireplace at sunset. The bar offers a relaxed atmosphere with comfy couches and unique draft beers. Eastern Shore native Chef Tom Bales leads a passionate culinary team, offering a sophisticated yet simple Low Country influenced menu . Using the freshest local produce and seafood available, we endeavor to cater to any dietary preference or restriction, while maintaining our high standard of Low Country styled Eastern Shore fare.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food/best location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I had dinner for his birthday at the Harbourside Grill. The food was very good and the service was excellent! My husband had the shrimp and I had jambalaya. He said the shrimp was cooked perfectly (he also had the fried green tomatoes and raved about them as well). My jambalaya was excellent - just enough spice and kick to it! We both enjoyed a lovely chilled chardonnay with dinner as well. Because it was my husband's birthday, our server placed a candle in his apple crisp - which was very thoughtful! We were staying at the Harbour Inn so it was very convenient for dinner at the restaurant. We will definitely make a return appearance!

1 Thank PM1656

California, KY
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I watched the USA vs. GER match here during our trip to St. Michaels. The views outside were beautiful, but we stayed inside to watch the match. The food was good, but expensive (as is the norm in the area). We had the turkey club and the muffeletta sandwich. Both were good, but the best were the chips with creole seasoning and cheese dip. We highly recommend those! Staff was very accommodating and gave us a TV tray for our food while we sat in the comfy chairs to watch the game.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stopped by St. Michaels in the early evening and found my way to this little gem. The staff was very friendly and professional; Wes was the bartender, and he made me a Horny Devil Margarita, definitely recommend. Great selection of craft beers as well. I had a burger for dinner, it was great, and big - knife and fork style, which I love. The pool area looks really nice, it would be great for a family to stop by and bring the kids for some dinner and swimming.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“World-class view, friendly service and Southern feel-good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Location, location, location. The dining deck, which jets out towards the waterfront, where yachts and sailboats sidle up together in the marina, provides a great backdrop for a casual, laid back dinner. The menu is all about Southern comfort food, like fried green tomatoes and fried catfish with a dash of Chesapeake Bay pride (think: oysters). Great beer list, especially strong on draught with lots of craft brews like Dead Rise Pale Ale from Eastern Shore Brewing and Dreamweaver Wheat from Troegs Brewing on tap.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Habourside Grill provides a great setting for a top notch meal. Looking out over the Barbour we enjoyed a delicious meal. The dinner and the desert was outstanding!