“Great house, great location, perfect hostess”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Michaels
Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 13 St. Michaels B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We cannot praise this B&B highly enough, other than to say it is more like staying with your favourite aunt who cannot do enough for you. Joan was the perfect host, and prepared delicious breakfasts for us of which there was never a morsel left over - not that it was too little, just delicious and too good to leave.

The rooms were all of a good size, very comfortable and clean with really nice views. The location is great as it is very peaceful and away from the busy centre. Having bikes and kayaks available meant the children could amuse themselves.

Most highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Steven B
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

With my English and Scottish heritage I so enjoy having guests from 'across the pond'! I still marvel at this amazing internet and sites like TripAdvisor which help potential guests from all over the world find my little place in my little town. Fantastic!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway to St. Michaels and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to stay. Joan is AMAZING, she is so welcoming and truly makes you feel at home. Everything is in perfect clean condition. The views are breathtaking and the location is perfect. We took the bikes for a ride into town to walk around and the ride over was so peaceful. We also took the kayaks out on the water for a few hours - they were so much fun! The breakfast was the best we've ever had and we can't go back. If you are thinking about making a reservation, don't wait - you won't regret staying here!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KristinG123
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Point Breeze B&B is a great place to stay. The location and property are fantastic but what truly makes it special is the very kind hostess....Joan. She makes you feel very welcome, she knows a lot about the area which she is more than happy to share so you can make the most of your trip, she cooks very nice breakfast and she is fun to talk to! Would recommend this place to anyone considering a stay in the St. Michaels area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brandie K
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really try to make sure all my guests make the most of their stay by steering them to events and activities with their interests in mind!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I traveled to St. Michaels for our anniversary. I chose Point Breeze based on other Trip Advisor recommendations, and it did not disappoint! Joan is a great hostess. Her breakfasts are PHENOMENAL! She is also very helpful for providing suggestions and knowing the area. The location is right on the water with a nice dock that you can sit on and just enjoy the beauty of St. Michaels. You are not right in the heart of the downtown, but it is a quick walk, bike ride, or car ride away. We preferred it because it was quite tranquil. We did not take advantage of the free bikes, canoe or kayak, but they were there and available, and other guests did use them. Maybe next time. The room we stayed in (Waterfowl) was clean and spacious. It had a window right near a tree where we were able to see all different kinds of birds come and eat its berries. Everything at Point Breeze was spectacular!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MDR_DC
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thanks so much for your review - it is truly appreciated!

Reviewed December 1, 2011

My fiance surprised me with a weekend getaway to St. Michaels for my birthday and we stayed here for two nights in November.

Not only was our host so gracious (we got in late and she stayed around to welcome us), but she had brochures for us of all the fun activities we could do that weekend (Waterfowl Festival!) and gave us a great tour of the B&B.

Joan, the owner and host, was delightful. She cooks delicious breakfasts and always has complimentary Cokes on hand! There are plenty of quiet places to sit and read or play board games (we played Scrabble on the patio overlooking the water).

Our room was so clean and cozy. And the house was large and impeccably clean!

While we didn't take advantage of the kayaks or other water sports we could have done there - we sat on the large, private dock that overlooks the water.

I highly recommend coming here!

Room Tip: The Waterfowl room has a private bathroom and a large bed.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meghan S
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We went on a getaway on our way to a wedding and picked a great spot to stay. Joan was a wonderful hostess. The location was quite and beautiful. Breakfasts were worth looking forward to, everyone was different and wonderful (my wife is not normally a breakfast eater but she was there). Joan give us good advice (when asked) on what to do while we were there and what restaurants we might want to try. While in St Michaels be sure visit the Eastern Shore micro brewery, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Pick by type of bed
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

...thanks to Joan! Point Breeze B&B is a relaxing, beautifully decorated, well maintained home. We felt welcomed from the moment we stepped onto the property. Joan is so friendly and her breakfast is delicious! I have never had German pancakes before and now I am hooked. St. Michaels is already a beautiful place to stay and Joan's home just made it better. We can't wait to come back in the summer!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple