“This place has become a little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Key Lime Cafe - CLOSED

Key Lime Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Tilghman, Md
“This place has become a little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2010

As local residents we find that a good restaraunt is something to be treasured.
After a slow start , this place has become an excellent local spot.
Chef Randolph's menu is inventive and very well prepared. The menu is a bit limited and there are not a lot of tables so I would suggest a reservation during the busy season .

New Jersey
“Best Key Lime Pie on the Planet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2010

We visited the Key Lime Cafe for lunch on January 2nd.

The restraunt is a quaint little restraunt that offers firendly service and excellent food. I had the crab cake sandwich, which was one of the best I ever had. My husband had the cuban sandwich which he really enjoyed. We had the soup of the day which was simnply delicious.

Finally we had the famous key lime pie. It was excellent. As a matter of fact, we took a whole pie home with us to share with our family.

The waitress was very good, friendly, and not overbearing. I would highly recommend this restraunt.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,775 helpful votes
“Yummy Lamb Gyro Sandwich and Perfectly Prepared Key Lime Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2009

It was raining, raining, raining today! While in St. Michaels we stopped by the Key Lime Cafe to have a bite to eat, I had the Lamb Gyro sandwich which was very good with lots of yogurt sauce for dipping. My husband had the Duck salad which I tasted and found it be wonderful. For dessert we had their signature Key Lime pie, it was the best key lime pie ever and decorated with drizzles of raspberry sauce. They also serve dinner, the dining room is very cozy and quaint, white linen tablecloths and fresh flowers on the table. A delightful find on a rainy day! The couple next to us had the Oyster soup which we will have to try next time, they said it was delicious. :)

1 Thank syrahgirl
Indiana
“great food and friendly hostess”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2009

REviews of this restaurant seemed to be all positive. My wife and I recently dined there one evening. The waitress and hostess recommended the special of the day - scallops and linguine. I am not a fan of scallops, but these were delicious. The best I've ever had.

Tybee Island, Georgia
“We loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

Had a fabulous smoked salmon sandwich. We will try to duplicate this at home.
Good value for the quality of the food. It was very good.
Service was quick & very friendly. Would definitely highly recommend this cute cafe.