“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a very nice café with an interesting menu with fresh ingredients. The place is clean and bright. The service is excellent. Great place for breakfast.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Limited and boring menu, slow service. Overpriced for the food and the atmosphere. Looks cute on the outside, but don't bother. Even the Key Lime Pie was terrible, what more can you say?

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had lunch before going to the Chesapeake Bay museum nearby. This is a cute place on the main street, in a bright cottage. Service was attentive, though I admit there were only two other tables occupied during our visit. It looked as though they were in some sort of transition, but perhaps that was due to construction along the side pathway. Regardless, we enjoyed the corn fritters. I had the roasted veggie sandwich and my husband had the grilled chicken sandwich. Both were tasty and not too expensive ($9 each).

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

They had just started a "tapas" menu which was an excuse to cut up three slices of hot dogs, put them on toothpicks and charge you eight bucks! The first three things we ordered were not available. The waitress knew nothing about the food. The music was elevator style soft jazz. The carrot shavings on orange slices was childish at best. The lump crab cakes had no lump to them at all. The soup was served room temperature. The lamb chops were the only item of note but it was $12 for three tiny chops!

To round out the embarrassment, we paid the bill and the owner double checked it to find the waitress was $3 under on an $80 bill so they asked to void the first bill and pay again.

In the end, we were afraid to even try the key lime pie and went for Ice cream elsewhere. Maybe you'll do better if you just get dessert.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant is a cute cafe in town, convenient to shopping, so my sister and I stopped. It was good but the menu is small and overpriced, which is not a huge surprise in a touristy town like St. Michaels. However, I was really shocked when I got my bill and they charged me $6 to add a side of fruit instead of chips with my turkey club. The sandwich itself was only $11, and the fruit cup consisted of 3-4 orange slices, 3-4 apple slices, and a few spoonfuls of what seemed to be canned pineapple. I was not only displeased with the cost but also the fact that the waitress didn't mention the additional cost when I asked if I could make the swap. Not the worst experience, but with several other options in St. Michaels, I won't be going back.