“Our favorite St. Michaels restaurant”

Bistro St. Michaels
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro St. Michaels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Bistro St. Michaels. We create food that is rooted in traditional culinary styles, yet modern. We source the highest quality ingredients, purchase sustainable seafood and work with people who raise their animals naturally, as well as partner with farmers for the freshest vegetables available. All of this comes together under the hand of Executive Chef Doug Stewart a native of the Eastern Shore, whose "creative American" cuisine is prepared with a classic techniques..Many of our items are already gluten free or can be served gluten free. Thank you for taking the time to dine with us. We hope you enjoy our inspiration. Rob & Caroline Pascal, Owners
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I know that this is not the #1 rated restaurant in St. Michaels, but it was certainly our favorite. The scallops were fabulous.The risotto was also great. Service was excellent. Ask for a table upstairs. We were advised by a shopkeeper to sit upstairs as it is quieter and it was a good idea.

1  Thank liveoak33

Reviewed August 27, 2014

4 of us had dinner at bistro st michaels on friday evening august 22. it is located on the main street of this very small fishing and tourist town on the eastern shore of maryland. the rooms, upstairs and downstairs are painted in a beautiful and calm light brown with great french art deco prints on the walls. cocktails were superb and since 2 of our party does not drink, we ordered wine by the glass only. we drank whites. 3 of us ordered the special which was pappardelle with sauteed rockfish and the 4th ordered veal. this was preceded by the grilled octopus and also crab bisque. all was well prepared, delicious and fair sized portions. the rest of the menu looked great. we were very happy with what we ate. service was efficient and the entire staff was friendly and engaging, seeming to be actually happy to have us. highly recommended. we will be back next year for sure.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I love the menu its so different from other restaurants.The food is outstanding.This place is great one of my favorites in St Michaels.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Really cute place, we came here for brunch. I had the burger and it was amazing!!! We were able to sit outside with my dog. Staff brought her a bowl of water and a treat. I love the upstairs area, too.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband, sister and I had dinner at Bistro St Michael on a Saturday night and it was wonderful from start to finish! When I made a reservation I noticed there were no crabcakes on the menu. We were disappointed as we had our hearts set on crab for dinner. But the chef was very accommodating and made us the best crabcakes we have had in a long time. Our waiter, Tom, was excellent- attentive and very funny. The atmosphere was cozy and peaceful. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great dining experience while visiting St Michaels, Maryland.

1  Thank Pat C