“My new favorite restaurant!”

Bistro St. Michaels
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro St. Michaels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Bistro St. Michaels. We create food that is rooted in traditional culinary styles, yet modern. We source the highest quality ingredients, purchase sustainable seafood and work with people who raise their animals naturally, as well as partner with farmers for the freshest vegetables available. All of this comes together under the hand of Executive Chef Doug Stewart a native of the Eastern Shore, whose "creative American" cuisine is prepared with a classic techniques..Many of our items are already gluten free or can be served gluten free. Thank you for taking the time to dine with us. We hope you enjoy our inspiration. Rob & Caroline Pascal, Owners
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped in on the Friday after Christmas, without a reservation. We were promptly seated, and throughout our visit, we were treated like welcome guests, rather than intruders. The service was excellent, and the food was awesome. I had the Chesapeake Oyster Pot Pie, and it was so creamy and delicious. We're going to try to recreate the recipe this weekend. We will definitely be going back to Bistro the next time we're on the Eastern Shore.

There are newer reviews for Bistro St. Michaels

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great ambiance, terrific food, attentive staff to make bringing in the New Year a true delight. The chef was extremely flexible and was accomodting to my husband who wanted the quail as an entree rather than an appetizer. I had the oysters that were delicious--with butternut squash and a bed of brussel sprouts. EXCELLENT! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank BlackHorseMadam
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had the cheese platter, short rib ravioli, and scallops, and all of it was amazing! We had met the owner the night before who was just delightful. I would absolutely recommend the restaurant and I hope to come back again myself in the near future!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

A friend of mine and myself ate in the back of the restaurant by the bar area. My food was wonderful. Kelli made me an incredible margarita They didn't mind when we stayed late to talk well after we finished our meal.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Decided to try the Bistro after reading all the reviews... We really enjoyed ourselves. Food was fabulous, flavors abound, service attentive without being intrusive. Crabcakes, filled with crab meat, steak cooked to perfection. All our choices were perfect from start to finish. Make sure to stop at the bar and meet and drink with Kelli~ Deborah , who greeted us at the door treated us like family ~ we will return on our next trip, Thank you Bistro!