“Great Food, Great Service at The Bistro”

Bistro St. Michaels
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro St. Michaels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Bistro St. Michaels. We create food that is rooted in traditional culinary styles, yet modern. We source the highest quality ingredients, purchase sustainable seafood and work with people who raise their animals naturally, as well as partner with farmers for the freshest vegetables available. All of this comes together under the hand of Executive Chef Doug Stewart a native of the Eastern Shore, whose "creative American" cuisine is prepared with a classic techniques..Many of our items are already gluten free or can be served gluten free. Thank you for taking the time to dine with us. We hope you enjoy our inspiration. Rob & Caroline Pascal, Owners
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Food, Great Service at The Bistro”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife, sister and I went to The Bistro to celebrate my birthday. We asked for and got a nice window table, and were presented with an excellent wine list (we chose a Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay). We shared two delicious appetizers (deviled eggs with pork bellies, and Catfish Teriyaki). Both were delicious. For entrees, my wife had Scallops with succotash, which she claimed to be perfectly prepared. My sister had the Wild Salmon (also, with kudos), and I had an excellent Chicken and Andouille Gumbo. I asked for it piping hot, and that's how it came from the kitchen. It was not too thick, and prepared "just right."
Our server, Samantha, was terrific. Smiling, friendly, and could not do enough to please. They apparently knew it was my birthday, because they improvised and stuck a candle in the fresh fruit we ordered for desert. Chef has to be really good to stick a candle in a piece of pineapple. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable evening, with wonderful food and service.

• Visited July 2013

Ellicott City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal of our weekend trip”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ordered from their Saturday brunch menu. We split the angus burger and the French toast with bananas and Chantilly cream. Delicious. My husband also had the muscles. We agreed it was the best meal we enjoyed during our weekend trip to St. Michaels although we really enjoyed a number of restaurants. Nice atmosphere. Pleasant and efficient service.

• Visited July 2013
Boyds, Maryland
“Very good dinner in historic sailing town”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Sailed to St Michael's for the weekend and enjoyed a very good dinner a short walk from the harbor. This was not our first time and will not be our last. Highly recommend.

Annapolis, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food and cool vibe at Bistro”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After walking around town, sitting on the porch at Bistro with a glass of wine hit the spot. I felt like I had stumbled into a Parisan cafe. The filet trio was cooked to perfection. My fiance had the short rib ravioli, which was surprisingly light for a summer meal. Great service too.

Wellington, New Zealand
“Good meal”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant was booked by a friend, and overall it was a very pleasant dining experience. The service was great and the quality of the food was generally high. I had the pasta special, which was beef rib-filled ravioli and it was exceptional. My friends enjoyed their meals, although the coq au chardonnay was reported as being very average indeed. Good value for decent food.