“Simply the best”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. Michaels
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Celebrating 30 years of scooping ice cream in historic St. Michaels, Maryland. We serve ice cream, milk shakes, sundaes, floats, ice cream sodas, and homemade ice cream daily. Come visit our Famous Wall of Shakes!
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We wanted some tasty ice cream, and my sister remembered this ice cream parlor. We made the drive from Easton, and it was well worth it. Luckily when we arrived there was not that long of wait. We both had sundaes and they were delicious. I am not a big ice cream person, but they had lots of varieties that looked interesting to me. My sundae was big and tasty. I could not eat it all but I sure wanted to. Their special milkshakes also looked really interesting. This is a place not to be missed.

There are newer reviews for Justine's Ice Cream Parlor

Reviewed July 22, 2014

While walking around after dinner, we had spotted Jusinte's earlier in the day during lunch. So, went there to get after dinner treat. And, a treat it was. Great tasting ice cream and huge portion for the price (which was really, really resonable considering what others charge). Relaxing way to finish the day.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The lines can get long, but the ice cream is soooo good! I got the German Chocolate Cake Shake, which was delicious. Definitely a great spot to grab ice cream and beat the heat while strolling St. Michaels!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Justine's has great ice cream, but what compelled me to write this review was the staff. We came in with a rowdy group of kids (who were even testing our nerves a bit!) and they didn't flinch. They smiled, took our orders, and when my son didn't like his ice cream and I went to purchase him a different flavor, she gave it to me gratis. I appreciate good food, but really enjoy good service, and when I find both, I must share. Recommendation: chocolate peanut butter shake ("Monkey It" by adding banana).

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was part of the large boating group that came in over the 4th of July... we inundated the store with kids and adults and the staff was absolutely wonderful! Frances and Sailor (I think was her name) were most excellent and treated our huge group very well. We will certainly return! The Sweet & Salty Caramel ice cream was super yummy as well. Thank you for a very nice Sunday morning ice cream!