“This is a MUST! Best ice cream and service!”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in St. Michaels
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Celebrating 30 years of scooping ice cream in historic St. Michaels, Maryland. We serve ice cream, milk shakes, sundaes, floats, ice cream sodas, and homemade ice cream daily. Come visit our Famous Wall of Shakes!
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is by far the BEST ice cream I've had in a while....don't be fooled by other places in St. Michael, this is the only place to get ice cream! The staff is incredibly nice. The shakes are like nothing you've ever had...the use quality products and it shows. Prices are more than fair and you won't be disappointed. Tyler took the time to tell us a lot about the place, product and even gave us a great tip on an amazing sunset a few miles away.....we will absolutely go back and I wish I could give 10 stars for this place. Don't walk, RUN and get ice cream from Justine's! You will go back the next day, like we did! :)

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I spent Saturday at the winefest and we ended our day long adventure with Ice Cream from Justine's. It was so good. Try the Birthday Cake or the Salted, Caramel Pretzel!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Justine's is a must if you are in St. Michaels. I visited for my birthday and ordered the Titanic (advertised as a 5 person sundae with 6 scoops of ice cream, 6 toppings and an "iceberg" of whipped cream). It was delicious and perfect for groups, altough it can certainly be enjoyed by more than 5 people. It was only $15 (which for our group ended up being about $2.50 for each person) definitely a steal!! Not only was the ice cream amazing but the staff was as well! Our server, Tyler, couldn't have been nicer. He made the whole experience unforgetable down to the sailor hats (captain's hat for the birthday girl!) he had us put on as we embarked on the voyage that is conquering the Titanic. As far as ice cream parlours go, Justine's is at the top of the list, not only for their delicious ice cream, but their awesome staff! It's not easy to please an entire group of teenage girls but it's impossible to not like Justine's! Thanks Tyler!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very tasty ice cream. I believe one scoop was about $3, but without doubt it was the largest size I have ever seen!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

There were six of us ages 7-70. My son, a school principal, has a vacation rule...ice cream at least once every day. We were staying on Tilghman Island 14 miles away. Nevertheless, we went to St. Michael's every day (not just for ice cream). But we did include Easter Sunday when we were cooking Easter dinner. Justine's was open until 6 so we had to go at about 1:30 before we began the cooking for our evening dinner. Creamy, lots of yummy flavors and toppings, bites of other flavors, really nice young folks as servers and the hot fudge was outstanding.

1  Thank Groveland
Kathleen L, Owner at Justine's Ice Cream Parlor, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you! Please come and see us again on your next visit to St. Michaels. Appreciate you taking the time to review Justine's. We love ice cream too!!