“Wonderful "crabby" evening!”

208 Talbot
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Causal Fine Dining at its best!!! Creations by Chef David Clark featuring a Full Ala Carte Menu and Tavern Menu. Gift Card Sales Available!!
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were lucky to score some last minute reservations over Labor Day weekend (thanks to the front desk at the Inn at Perry Cabin where we stayed) and were really delighted with the service, food, and wine list of this nicely appointed restaurant. I started with the crab appetizer and I had a fish special (the server rushed to the kitchen mid-order to reserve for me the one last portion that they had, which was nice!) and my husband had the Asian pork lettuce wrap a delicious crabcake. We both can recommend these dishes....and you can never get too much Maryland crab! Only sorry we had no room for dessert.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The quiet elegance and intimacy of this Maryland treasure provides the best dining experience whether one is on a date or with friends. We did dine with friends on this visit to the St. Michael's area. Our dear friend is a long established local and we have enjoyed meals here over the years and were so happy that the quality of the food and staff have been so consistently excellent. From the appetizers and salads to the desert we had a wonderful meal to please our palates and the quiet in which to enjoy and celebrate our visit to this beautiful Chesapeake area. So Happy we chose to dine here on that particular evening to celebrate our friendship and a very special visit to that area of the country.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here on our last night and we are glad we did. What a great lasting impression. The restaurant is casual elegance and the wait staff is very attentive. Started off dinner with some good bread followed by delicious calamari (all rings) and two good sauces. I had the crab cake for dinner. I was worried since it was only one but it was huge. Very good with little filler. My husband had a perfectly seasoned and cooked NY strip steak along with whipped potatoes. We will be coming back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had such a delicious meal here.... Rockfish and Asian-style tuna were both truly fabulous dishes. Don't miss this wonderful place when next in St. Michael's..... We found there's a reason so many tripadvisor reviewers love this place..... We had a totally unexpected but great meal on a Thursday evening while in town.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for our first aniversary dinner and it was excellent! !I got the seafood pappardelle which could have been the best meal I've ever had (even though some of the noodles were stuck together) loaded with lobster, crab and huge shrimp. Husband got the mahi mahi, he liked it but thought it needed salt. Server was perfect

Overall it was a great experience, loved the atmosphere and exposed brick.