“The best ice cream I've had in recent memory” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Sweet Spot - CLOSED

The Sweet Spot
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating
Description: An Old Fashioned Ice Cream and Candy Shoppe. Selling Hershy's Premium Ice Cream and candies from the pre 1920;s to the 1960s. Milkshakes, Malts, Sundaes, Sno Kones.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The best ice cream I've had in recent memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I asked for a single scoop and received 4 scoops in a bowl drizzled with hot fudge. It was very yummy!

Visited July 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Ok, I guess”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Ice cream was ok, nothing special. Kind of put off by the cloud of smoke from the woman (owner she said) standing out front puffing away at a cigarette when we came in. She then came in and served us without ever washing her hands.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank WingNutz042
, Owner at The Sweet Spot, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
I'm so sorry you weren't happy. I always wash my hands after smoking. It's possible I did it as you were looking in to the case. I am so sorry you weren't pleased with my shoppe.
Seneca, South Carolina
“Great ice cream! Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

What a charming place to sit a spell. The ice cream and milk shakes were great!! Chatting with the owner and employees was like talking with friends! Next time we are trying the malt!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Bothell, Washington, United States
“OLD FASHION GOODNESS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

A great place to stop and relax for some " take you back in time ice cream" . Service comes with big smiles and comfortable small talk. A must stop for all vacationers. I will be going back for more.

Middletown, Delaware
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

They say the best things in life are free...not quite but very reasonable! I've been back twice and planning to visit frequently. Great ice cream, my favorite was the almond chocolate chip (tastes like an almond joy), friendly staff and very cute decor-makes you feel like a kid again!