My wife and I just spent two relaxing days at the George Brooks B@B. We had a beautiful room overlooking the pool. By the way, the pool is very nice and Will keeps it covered to keep the water warm. We had an awesome breakfast both mornings curtesy of Will's lovely wife.
I am used to having a fan running in my room, so Will had one waiting for me. There is a ton of history in the house and it was featured on "If These Walls could Talk". If there is anything you need to know about ST. Michaels, Will has the answer.
Thanks Will. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Award Winner for Best Historic Restoration in 2001, the George Brooks House provides superb "bed and breakfast" and so much more just outside of town on 8 acres with the best swimming pool, hot tub and formal gardens in the area. Bedrooms have mahogany canopy Queen or King beds, TV/DVD, A/C and private bathrooms with custom tiled showers. Breakfast starts with pastry and coffee at 8 - 9 AM followed by a fruit course and then hot entree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your George Brooks House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George Brooks House Hotel St. Michaels
- George Brooks House Bed And Breakfast