“Came here after to compare..” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Description: New opening approx 1 week ago
Boca Raton
“Came here after to compare..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2014

There is no comparison in this fantastic ice cream versus Jack and Jill served at the other place across the street. I had the Raspberry/white Chocolate and a Coconut Cupcake...It was delicious. Night and day difference. See for yourself.

Visited September 2014
1 Thank Tropinkalscom

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Ice Cream..very young help in store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Very cute store, can eat inside at nice little tables.
Very delicious ice-cream, but I was surprised that they were out of many of the choices such as Vanilla..
The help behind the counter is very young Summer help, gotta grin and bear that, but the ice-cream was tasty .

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Margaret M
Litchfield, CT
“Tale of two Parlors”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

It was a hot day, and I decided to treat my family to I've cream. My daughter suggested we try JoJo's first. Big mistake! We walked in and found two teenage girls present. The first employee barely looked up from her texting. I waited patiently for the second to acknowledge me. After a long moment, she finally did. I ordered a chocolate shake, only to be told that they didn't have chocolate I've cream! When I expressed my surprise, I was told in a condescending tone "well, it is mid-week." I know! Mid-week in August!

We scooted across the street. Our experience in Justine's was the complete opposite. Even though there was only one young woman (Crystal) working, service was quick and delivered with a smile. My milkshake was sublime.

There is no competition. Go to Justine's every time.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Mattingly_34
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great ice cream!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Creamy ice cream, great taste! Cupcakes looked really yummy, even though I did not get one. Tables could of been cleaned though...

Visited August 2014
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Delicious Ice cream and cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Visited here with my husband. He wanted ice cream and I wanted a cup cake. They have a great special that included both. He had a delicious two scoop sundae with hot fudge and hot caramel topping. I had a wonderful chocolate on chocolate cupcake. We were both really happy. Everything tasted very fresh and homemade. Definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited August 2014