“very unique ice cream flavors”

JoJo's Cupcakes & Cream
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in St. Michaels
Cuisines: American
Description: New opening approx 1 week ago
Description: New opening approx 1 week ago
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ordered the kid portion, which was 2 scoops, and plenty for us as adults. My friend had key lime pie and I had lemon cheesecake. Both very unique flavors and delicious!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We loved the ice cream and the portions were extremely generous! Instead of having dessert at a restaurant we stopped here tow nights in a row!!!

1  Thank RDN142
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Every time we go to St. Michaels we stop at JoJos'. The cupcakes are small but are packed with flavor in every bite. My kids like the Oreo and my favorite is the Hummingbird - I won't give it away - you have to try it yourself, it's amazing!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Huge portions and very inexpensive. Large selection of flavors. I didn't try the cupcakes but they looked delicious.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Yummy, creamy ice cream. We had cones for 'lunch' so that we could save room for a big dinner! Nice young girl behind that counter provided good service.