“Margaritas are a MUST HAVE!”
Review of Gina's

Gina's
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Rockville, Maryland
“Margaritas are a MUST HAVE!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped in on our arrival so we were STARVING, walked through the kitchen to get to the restroom and passed a guy mixing up guac that looked so magical I wanted to stick my face in it. I swear I did not. The guac, the bean dip, and the hummus were all very very good! Other people got meals but I admit I was so in love with the freshly made margars (meaning REAL lime juice people no crappy mixes in these delic delights) I think I forgot I was eating there.

• Visited July 2014

Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“How did St. Michaels restos get this good?”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

It's one thing to find a hidden gem in a small town; it's another to find even the small, "cheap eats" kind of place establishing a new gastronomic high. Truly, St. Michaels has an insane grouping of top restos, and Gina's has to be included. We shared a sampler of four sauces with house-made chips - several varieties - followed by gazpacho and two melts. Perfection. And let's not overlook the outstanding local beers on tap. Shame on you if you don't include Gina's on your "must-dine-here" list. (For lunch, arrive at noon and sit in the garden. It doesn't get any better!)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Funky and delicious”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

A small, fun place with a great vibe. Somewhat non-traditional Mexican dishes - crab nachos and ahi tuna tacos were great.

Visited April 2014
Washington
“A gem of a find!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

First day in St. Michaels hotel desk staff recommended we try this small place. Actually drove by it at first and then came back.
We were lucky with good weather and sat in the garden which was charming even though it was on a main street.
Lots of vegetarian options (cheese, beans, hummous) etc.
Loved our lunch here

• Visited July 2014
Vienna, Virginia
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We love the food at Gina's and always eat there when visiting St. Michaels. We are vegetarians and love having a full menu of choices, and the food is fresh and delicious. Yum!

Visited June 2014