Five Gables Inn & Spa
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
Very Good 4/5
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$370
$340
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$145
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$113
Harbourtowne Resort(St. Michaels)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsindoor poolcontinental breakfastsauna and steam roommain buildinghard boiled eggsgas fireplacemy husband and ib bfresh muffinsget awayoff seasonlocation is excellentshops and restaurantsdog bedin townpleasant staytalbot st
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Enjoyed using the pool and sauna. The room was elegant and quiet with a nice balcony. Great location.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2010

If you want a great weekend spot to relax and unwind in the middle of winter this is it. St. Michaels is an adorable town on the Eastern Shore of Marlyland. Lots of antique shops and waterfront bars and restaurants.What I like about Five Gables is their indoor pool, sauna, and steam room - plus a full service spa. We stayed in suite # 78, which featured a fireplace, sitting room separated from the bedroom by French doors, and his and hers bathrooms, one of which featured a jacuzzi tub for two. There was also a private porch and kitchenette area - all for just $178 a night off season. Breakfast is included in the price and is served at private tables for two in a restaurant-like setting, so no need for idle chit chat with complete strangers. Very quiet in February, we never saw anyone else in our building and had the pool, sauna and steam room all to ourselves. Everything in town was walking distance.Katie at the front desk was wonderful and extremely helpful with special requests. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2010

Almost stayed somewhere else, until TripAdvisor convinced me not to. Extremely pleased with this choice. Traveled with my elderly mom - had two very cozy twin beds. Enjoyed reading on our balcony (I guess that is a "parking lot" it overlooks but saying that gives the wrong impression. It was a pleasant spot.) Location was absolutely awesome. Wonderful restaurant (208 Talbot) right across the street. Plenty within easy walking distance (and one of us elderly) restaurants, shops and the very nice Maritime Museum all right there. We made use of the spa as well. Lovely showers there. Especially enjoyed the little indoor pool - used it every day. Also enjoyed the continental breakfast across the street. Plenty to eat. Highly recommended. Not a B&B experience though - which I don't want anyway. I don't go on vacations to chit chat with strangers.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed December 8, 2009

My husband and I traveled to St. Michaels after spending one night in Annapolis, MD. It was a beautiful drive through Maryland. We arrived into town around Noon. We went to Inn at Perry Cabin for lunch. We had a nice table around the bar. We shared a fish and chips (Best I've ever had!) Rock Fish that is!
We checked into Five Gables around 3:45pm. We were greeted by Katie. She showed us our room which was a King Deluxe pet friendly in the main building. This room was beautiful. However, my husband was having alot of proplems with his allergies so she switched our room. The new room was in the building across the street. This was a room with a small sitting room with a fireplace leading into a King bed. The bathroom had a large bathtub and separate shower. The shower was so relaxing! The Aveda samples were a nice treat!
I checked into the main building for a 4:00pm for a facial. The disappointment in the treatment was that normally I get extractions with my facials. They don't do these types of treatments in their facials. Never assume I need to check these details in the future.
I did get the treatment and it was fine. They turned on the Steam Room and Sauna downstairs. I relaxed by the pool and enjoyed some much needed reading.
Back in the room my husband had waiting the lite fireplace, bottle of wine and a cheese tray. Very relaxing and romantic!
We drove around town and decided to have a drink at St Michaels Crab and Steak on the water. We enjoyed some homemade crab soup. Very nice bar and the owner is very nice. We ordered an large brick oven pizza from Ava's and took in back to our room. Perfect!
We enjoyed a very nice breakfast in our building. It was continental but, perfect for us!
I really enjoyed Five Gables and would go back in a heart beat! It only took us 1 hour 45 minutes to drive home to Delaware but it felt like you were in another country!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ogb
Reviewed July 20, 2009

We arrived on Friday around 4:30pm to a room which we were completely underwhelmed with. It was very tiny (cozy?) and the "balcony" overlooked a parking lot. When we stepped into the bathroom, we immediately realized we'd not be staying there - the shower was full of mold. We were booked in a Deluxe King Room with amenities such as a DVD player and a double jacuzzi tub. We went back to the front desk (20 yards from our room) and asked what else was available. We were shown a King room with the same problem as the first. The real problem is, some of the rooms are in the same building (or across the hall) as the indoor pool and the saunas. We started to get very disheartened, and we were then shown a Queen room in a different building. No mold, totally different, rustic feel. We were sort of happy here, until we saw that there was no jacuzzi tub or DVD player. It wasn't the end of the world, but we did call to inquire if we could get a DVD player, and we were rudely told no. We felt kind of hassled by the entire experience thus far, and started weighing out our options for other places we could stay. Then came a knock on the door from a staff member informing us that we'd be moving to a Suite room in the 3rd building, and then SEVERAL other couples were moving around as well. We were shown this room and it was perfect. It pretty much made up for everything. The breakfast the next morning was very nice - continental but with a homemade/personal touch. The Aveda salon was nice - we got a couples massage (a Prenatal for me) that was decent enough but far from the best we've had (6 or 7 out of 10?) . Really, the highlight for us was the "sail" part of the "Spa & Sail package" we booked. Highly recommend this package! Overall, we had a really nice experience which we realize could have gone very differently... definitely recommend for a nice weekend getaway!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple