This was our first visit to Five Gables and to St. Michaels. We stayed in one of the suites and loved it!
- Very comfortable bed.
- Two person tub was actually comfortable for two people.
- The spa was wonderful!!! My husband and I got the best massages we had had in quite a while and also enjoyed the hydrotherapy tubs.
- The suite we stayed in on the 2nd floor of the brick house was very quiet and peaceful.
- Barbara was nice and friendly and fun to talk to.
- No bottled water or tea in brick house and only coffee in the morning.
- TV only had a VCR and the selection of VHS movies at the Inn was very limited.
- The person who checked us in and who was in the dining room in the morning wasn't very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Chesapeake Bay village of St Michaels, Five Gables Inn & Spa blends historic charm and warmth with a luxury spa experience. Accommodations include spa tubs and fireplaces and are complemented by the inn's indoor pool, sauna and steam room, generous amenities, a gracious a truly helpful staff and a superb location. Our meeting room is a great place to hold executive retreats and company meetings. The on-site spa is open daily and offers a full range of relaxing treatments featuring Aveda products and skillful professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Five Gables Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Gables Hotel St. Michaels
- 5 Gables Inn & Spa
- Five Gables Inn And Spa