“Foot massage and reflexology ”
Review of Spa at Harbour Inn

Spa at Harbour Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a boutique resort spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, six treatment rooms including a couples room, and five individual massage/facial rooms. The Spa has been designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Plush, heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapists and warm towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

This spa experience was the best I have ever had. Lisa is a marvelous masseuse. Started with a foot soak and hand massage, then a salt scrub and a mask, a head and neck massage and more. I feel quite pampered. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!

1  Thank Excursion49468
in 6 reviews
"reflexology"
"joyce"

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Through a winter special that the hotel was running I got credit towards a spa service along with my Mom. The spa was nice, welcoming, and very clean. Laurie the owner was fantastic to work with and gave a great facial to my Mom. I would have given this a 5 star rating, but both my mother and I were a bit disappointed with our massages. I asked for deep tissue and and at best received "relaxation" techniques.

1  Thank jme0895
SpaChaser, Manager at Spa at Harbour Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this generous review. We appreciate the feedback. Since both you and your mom were scheduled for Swedish massages, it seems there was a miscommunication somewhere. I apologize that your massages were not quite what you expected and will make sure our therapists spend more time during the intake process in the future to avoid this happening again.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

The couples massage (Kristen C and Joyce) and the facial (Loretta) were top notch. Laurie the owner was so sweet. We will come back every time!!!! So well done! Very relaxing and accommodating in every way. Highly recommend!

SpaChaser, Owner at Spa at Harbour Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your gracious review! We look forward to your next visit.

Kindly,

Laurie Toth
Spa Director

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at this spa. My husband purchased me a 60 minute deep tissue massage for our anniversary. the spa was simple but elegant. Very relaxing atmosphere. The staff was very attentive. The therapist was wonderful. I think her name was Gina but I am not sure. I was able to adjust the pressure of the massage slightly as I was looking more for a strong Swedish massage vs deep tissue. The changing room didn't have very many amenities but it was clean and functional. I would definitely go again.

Thank you so much for your gracious review. We remember your feedback and have added some simple amenities that you may have wanted while you were here. We hope you'll visit again.

Warmest Regards,