Review Highlights
GODSEND during my busineas trip!

The owner of this bar got me in first thing in the morning before I head to get back on the road... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2018
Donna D
Attleboro, Massachusetts
via mobile
Foot massage and reflexology

This spa experience was the best I have ever had. Lisa is a marvelous masseuse. Started with a foot... read more

Reviewed April 26, 2018
Excursion49468
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage couples massage steam room salt scrub the owner masseuse reflexology joyce
Reviewed November 28, 2017

The couples massage (Kristen C and Joyce) and the facial (Loretta) were top notch. Laurie the owner was so sweet. We will come back every time!!!! So well done! Very relaxing and accommodating in every way. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017
SpaChaser, Owner at Spa at Harbour Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your gracious review! We look forward to your next visit.

Kindly,

Laurie Toth
Spa Director

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at this spa. My husband purchased me a 60 minute deep tissue massage for our anniversary. the spa was simple but elegant. Very relaxing atmosphere. The staff was very attentive. The therapist was wonderful. I think her name was Gina but I am not sure. I was able to adjust the pressure of the massage slightly as I was looking more for a strong Swedish massage vs deep tissue. The changing room didn't have very many amenities but it was clean and functional. I would definitely go again.

Date of experience: October 2017

Thank you so much for your gracious review. We remember your feedback and have added some simple amenities that you may have wanted while you were here. We hope you'll visit again.

Warmest Regards,

Laurie Toth
Spa Director

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

The staff were accommodating from scheduling to being in the spa. Massages were wonderful. The locker room extras were delightful. The steam room and multi jetted shower was the icing on the cake.

Date of experience: September 2017
SpaChaser, Owner at Spa at Harbour Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you so much for your gracious review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the Spa at Harbour Inn! Appointment was easy to make, greeted warmly in a calm and beautiful environment. Ladies dressing room was well appointed; the shower with the side spray was amazing. My deep tissue massage with Lisa was just what I needed. She listened to what I told her hurt and then zeroed in and made my back feel so much better. Highly recommend the Spa if you are visiting St Michaels!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

The ladies at the spa were wonderful. My husband who has never had a message before was in aww. The heated tables were awsome! We also enjoyed the steam rooms and showers after. I would deff recommend stopping in if your in the area.

Date of experience: May 2017