Review Highlights
GODSEND during my busineas trip!

The owner of this bar got me in first thing in the morning before I head to get back on the road... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2018
Donna D
Attleboro, Massachusetts
via mobile
Foot massage and reflexology

This spa experience was the best I have ever had. Lisa is a marvelous masseuse. Started with a foot... read more

Reviewed April 26, 2018
Excursion49468
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage couples massage steam room salt scrub the owner masseuse reflexology joyce
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place. Rooms are perfect, clean and the suites are very spacious. Gift shop, Bar and restaurant all part of facility. Definitely would stay here again

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 12, 2017

The Harbour Inn was very clean and lovely. Only a 5-10 minute walk into town. Great complimentary breakfast with an omelet station. Would stay there again. Good value.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Perfect deep tissue massage and highly suggest you request Rene. Perfect setting and sauna. Make the time and you will be happy you did!! Top rating--wish I could give 6 stars!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

My husband and I just had the best massages ever at the Spa at Harbour Inn. Lisa spent 90 minutes giving me an Herbal Thai massage which was amazing. Renee gave my husband a 90 minute Deep Tissue massage that gave his muscles a workout. The Spa is beautiful and has all the Zen appointments. Laurie, the manager was very helpful in explaining the services. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 29, 2016

What a fabulous experience! The owner, Laurie did my facial...quality service! She did not rush, took time to listen about what my needs and concerns were - HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Renee was the massage therapist. Wonderful touch, ability to change up depending on what the body part needed. Again, interested in what I wanted. This is a great place to have services....alot of bang for the buck!

Date of experience: October 2016