“Spa-tacular!”
Review of Spa at Harbour Inn

Spa at Harbour Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a full service boutique resort Spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, five treatment rooms and a couples massage room, the Spa has been designed with nothing but rest and rejuvenation in mind. Luxurious heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapists and hot towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went to this spa for my first visit this weekend and I think I have a new masseuse for life!!!
The facility was relaxing and comfortable and it smelled divine. The massage was everything I needed and more! Thank you St. Michaels Spa - I am grounded, relaxed, and ready for my week.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had the salt scrub followed by the Swedish massage and it was awesome! Unlike most masseurs, Tim worked out my stress points, rather than just rubbing over them. The setting, the rooms, the oils were first rate.

Ask for guru Tim Washburn and get ready to relax.

1  Thank Charles R
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and went here for massages and a facial. My husband's legs were hurting from cycling. He said they actually hurt more afterwards. My massage was quite good. My facial was also good, but I broke out badly afterwards! But our chief complaint was that both of the ladies that worked on us had colds. Both were sniffling, coughing and clearing their throats for much of the time. This is not conducive to a relaxing massage! They were very nice, did good jobs, but should not be working when sick.

The shower at the spa is amazing, though. Three different showerheads. And the locker room is nice too. But if we return to the area, we'll try another spa.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were at the marina at Harbour Inn and decided to partake in the spa. Best decision ever! The prices are great and the choices of services (mix and match) were also great.
My friends and I had these services: body scrub, couples massage, swedish massage, facials, and deep tissue massage. No one was unhappy with their services. Amy did an excellent job on my facial. She was very knowledgeable on my aging skin and what I should be doing. Kristen did my body scrub. It was amazing and the best part was showering in the luxurious multi head shower and using the lemon butter on my newly smoothed skin.
My friends and I are thinking about driving over to St. Michaels just to visit the spa!! Don't miss this experience!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I suffer from chronic tension in my upper back and shoulder region... knots galore! Also have a lot of tightness in my hips. The range-of-motion work for the hips coupled with the WONDERFUL deep tissue work for my "problem areas" in my upper back was simply blissful! The hour DEFINITELY went waaaaaaay to quickly!
The spa also has a very nice and clean locker area (I unfortunately did not have time to take advantage of all of the included spa services, but hope to on another visit). I will be back... for sure!