“Great Massage, Better Customer Service”
Review of Spa at Harbour Inn

Spa at Harbour Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a boutique resort spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, six treatment rooms including a couples room, and five individual massage/facial rooms. The Spa has been designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Plush, heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapists and warm towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Recently, my wife visited the Spa at Harbour Inn and told me afterwards that it was an excellent experience and was a totally relaxing massage. Additionally, she enjoyed the top-flight amenities the spa offered, most notably a multi-head shower that was very refreshing. She had one minor complaint regarding the length of the massage, which was addressed to the spa's manager, Tim. Tim quickly came up with a way of compensating for the shortage and guaranteed a return visit from us in the future. In a small town that offers so much, the Spa at Harbour Inn stands alone.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The spa is fine - but my wife says her deep tissue massage with Tim was the best massage she has ever had. She said it was deep and intense (as requested) and very skillful. It worked out some longstanding kinks. Now she's trying to figure out a way to go back to see Tim regularly, except that we live two hours away!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was a visitor at the Spa at Harbour Inn in St. Michael's. I didn't stay at the resort - just came to the spa for a treatment. I consider myself an experienced spa-goer. I am not exaggerating when I say that Tim at the Spa at Harbour Inn gave me the best deep tissue massage I have ever had. I would highly recommend him as a massage therapist. And the spa itselft was small, but lovely and clean. The hotel bar is small but friendly and the view of the harbor is fantastic. I was very pleased with the choice and would go back for sure.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had a great and relaxing experience at the Spa at Harbour Inn. I had a massage with Tim and it was very Zenful. I enjoyed the massage, steam room and the six head shower. Very nice and relaxing! I highly suggest in getting a massage at the Spa at Harbour Inn if you are staying in St. Michaels.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am a local but will only get my facials and massages here because they also cater to the locals in St Michaels. Tim and Carrie have done a wonderful job with this spa and their massages are out of this world. As for facials, try any of their Yon-Ka facials. You are sure to become a repeat visitor!!!!

1  Thank wildwoman607