“Best couple's massage!”
Review of Spa at Harbour Inn

Spa at Harbour Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a full service boutique resort Spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, five treatment rooms and a couples massage room, the Spa has been designed with nothing but rest and rejuvenation in mind. Luxurious heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapists and hot towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I both felt that our massage therapists read our bodies to give us one of the best, most relaxing massages we've ever had. We live quite a distance from the spa as we took advantage of it during our romantic weekend getaway to the hotel, but are considering a future return just to treat ourselves to a day of pampering!

1  Thank PJP2386

Reviewed February 20, 2012

i'll admit it -- i'm a glutton for a massage -- but truth be told, tim + carrie are the absolute best massage therapists i've ever experienced. everyone should be so lucky to have (at least an hour, if not more!) with either of them! i was so excited when they took over the spa at harbor inn and have been multiple times when passing through st. michaels. not only are they incredibly skilled, but they are both great people who truly care about their clients and the spa itself is warm, inviting and incredibly tranquil. my favorite!

2  Thank blondephotog
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I have been getting massages for about 10 years now and Tim is by far the best massage therapist I have ever been to. I started out having him bring the massage table to my home which was very convenient and relaxing but my first visit to the spa was a dream!

As soon as the elevator doors open, the soft scents of the spa instantly relax you, then when you walk through the doors the delightful staff greet you and take you to the changing rooms. (Pay attention to the waterfall on your way back as it is equally relaxing) After changing into a very comfortable spa robe you are lead back to your massage room. Tim always gives a great massage and focuses on the areas that I need the most. By the end of the massage you will be so completely relaxed that you will not want to leave! But the fun doesn't end there. Once you slip back into your robe you will be greeted with a glass of water and led back to the changing room -- this is what I look forward to the most. In the changing rooms you can sit in the steam bath and then enjoy the best shower in the world..seriously. The multi-head high pressure shower is the perfect way to end your spa experience. It is kind of a mini massage after your massage. They even have built in shampoo, conditioner and body wash, and a hair dryer so you don't have to leave with massage hair :)

This is the best place in St. Michael's for a relaxing, rejuvenating spa experience. I go as often as I can!

1  Thank MandieS96
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Last spring, my personal trainer referred me to Tim Washburn to work on an annoying neck pain I had been experiencing for over a week. In just a one-hour appointment, Tim expertly massaged the pain away. Since that first visit, I have had Tim work on me monthly, both at the Spa and at my home. Like a previous reviewer, I have enjoyed massages all over the world and Tim ranks among the very, very best. We are so fortunate to such a gem here in Talbot County! Make an appointment soon - you won't be sorry.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I get massages every other week with Tim and Carrie. They are amazing. This spa is not just for tourists or hotel guests, we are just lucky to live here. I have also had massage therapy with other therapists and they only have the best. Get a facial with Donna or a mani/pedi while you are at it, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Eastonfriend