“Best Massage Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa at Harbour Inn

Spa at Harbour Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a full service boutique resort Spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, five treatment rooms and a couples massage room, the Spa has been designed with nothing but rest and rejuvenation in mind. Luxurious heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapists and hot towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Easton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

I have been getting massages for about 10 years now and Tim is by far the best massage therapist I have ever been to. I started out having him bring the massage table to my home which was very convenient and relaxing but my first visit to the spa was a dream!

As soon as the elevator doors open, the soft scents of the spa instantly relax you, then when you walk through the doors the delightful staff greet you and take you to the changing rooms. (Pay attention to the waterfall on your way back as it is equally relaxing) After changing into a very comfortable spa robe you are lead back to your massage room. Tim always gives a great massage and focuses on the areas that I need the most. By the end of the massage you will be so completely relaxed that you will not want to leave! But the fun doesn't end there. Once you slip back into your robe you will be greeted with a glass of water and led back to the changing room -- this is what I look forward to the most. In the changing rooms you can sit in the steam bath and then enjoy the best shower in the world..seriously. The multi-head high pressure shower is the perfect way to end your spa experience. It is kind of a mini massage after your massage. They even have built in shampoo, conditioner and body wash, and a hair dryer so you don't have to leave with massage hair :)

This is the best place in St. Michael's for a relaxing, rejuvenating spa experience. I go as often as I can!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank MandieS96

Naples, Florida
“Tim Washburn is a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

Last spring, my personal trainer referred me to Tim Washburn to work on an annoying neck pain I had been experiencing for over a week. In just a one-hour appointment, Tim expertly massaged the pain away. Since that first visit, I have had Tim work on me monthly, both at the Spa and at my home. Like a previous reviewer, I have enjoyed massages all over the world and Tim ranks among the very, very best. We are so fortunate to such a gem here in Talbot County! Make an appointment soon - you won't be sorry.

Visited March 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Tim and Carrie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I get massages every other week with Tim and Carrie. They are amazing. This spa is not just for tourists or hotel guests, we are just lucky to live here. I have also had massage therapy with other therapists and they only have the best. Get a facial with Donna or a mani/pedi while you are at it, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank Eastonfriend
Bethany Beach, DE
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Spa Experience - Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

My husband & I were given a gift to get a Couples Massage (Swedish) while staying at the Harbour Inn. Neither one of us were too keen about the "couples" part as we usually go "solo" but it turned out to be one of the best experiences we've ever had because of Carrie & Tim! This lovely couple put my husband & I very much at ease....we felt as if we were visiting friends. The spa itself was clean & well-equipped....they have all the right products & had a wonderful shower area, complete with steam bath & fabulous shower! Their product line was plentiful -- I wish I had more time to "shop." Tim gave us great tips on using Himalayan salt in the future -- he was full of knowledge & we learned alot from him. Tim & Carrie are top notch massage therapists -- my husband & I were so relaxed we almost fell asleep during our massages. We plan to return to St. Michaels for another spa experience & look forward to trying a hot stone massage next time!

Visited November 2011
3 Thank Linnie D
St. Michaels, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A five-star, most relaxing, enjoyable, and heavenly SPA experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

It was a most enjoyable, relaxing, and simply fabulous Spa experience.

When I walked into the Spa, I loved the organic décor right away. The Spa smells fresh, clean and soothing. Everyone is warm and friendly. I booked a 60-minute deep tissue massage and was guided to the relaxation room and change/lady’s room first. Already, I was transformed.

The massage therapist Tim started with my lower body. He used a very lovely organic water-based massage lotion, which, I appreciate very much – much better than the usual massage oil. He knows what he is doing and executes it carefully. I was so relaxed that I fell into a deep meditation. Then he asked me to turn around. A warm soothing towel (or whatever) was slip under my neck, oh, I just melted. He then quickly wrapped my feet in warm towels. Oh, pure heaven.

He hit all my aches and pains and worked on them. He is strong and methodical. By the time he finished the massage, I was totally relaxed and rejuvenated. I feel so good that I could just go to sleep there on that cozy warm massage bed.

Yet, there is more to enjoy. First, I slipped into the steam room, to purify and cleanse. I stayed there for a long time – the steams relaxed me so. Then I went into the multi-jet shower to rejuvenate and get ready to bring myself back to reality. I sat down and felt the coolness of the marble counter and smiled at myself in the mirror, yes, it is a special treat.

I shared an elevator with a lady who just got her nails done. We smiled at each other and she proudly showed her toes to me. We congratulated each other on how good we look and feel.

What a spa day!