“Love Tim and Carrie!”
Review of Spa at Harbour Inn

Spa at Harbour Inn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a boutique resort spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, six treatment rooms including a couples room, and five individual massage/facial rooms. The Spa has been designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Plush, heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapists and warm towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I get massages every other week with Tim and Carrie. They are amazing. This spa is not just for tourists or hotel guests, we are just lucky to live here. I have also had massage therapy with other therapists and they only have the best. Get a facial with Donna or a mani/pedi while you are at it, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Eastonfriend

Reviewed November 7, 2011

My husband & I were given a gift to get a Couples Massage (Swedish) while staying at the Harbour Inn. Neither one of us were too keen about the "couples" part as we usually go "solo" but it turned out to be one of the best experiences we've ever had because of Carrie & Tim! This lovely couple put my husband & I very much at ease....we felt as if we were visiting friends. The spa itself was clean & well-equipped....they have all the right products & had a wonderful shower area, complete with steam bath & fabulous shower! Their product line was plentiful -- I wish I had more time to "shop." Tim gave us great tips on using Himalayan salt in the future -- he was full of knowledge & we learned alot from him. Tim & Carrie are top notch massage therapists -- my husband & I were so relaxed we almost fell asleep during our massages. We plan to return to St. Michaels for another spa experience & look forward to trying a hot stone massage next time!

3  Thank Linnie D
Reviewed October 19, 2011

It was a most enjoyable, relaxing, and simply fabulous Spa experience.

When I walked into the Spa, I loved the organic décor right away. The Spa smells fresh, clean and soothing. Everyone is warm and friendly. I booked a 60-minute deep tissue massage and was guided to the relaxation room and change/lady’s room first. Already, I was transformed.

The massage therapist Tim started with my lower body. He used a very lovely organic water-based massage lotion, which, I appreciate very much – much better than the usual massage oil. He knows what he is doing and executes it carefully. I was so relaxed that I fell into a deep meditation. Then he asked me to turn around. A warm soothing towel (or whatever) was slip under my neck, oh, I just melted. He then quickly wrapped my feet in warm towels. Oh, pure heaven.

He hit all my aches and pains and worked on them. He is strong and methodical. By the time he finished the massage, I was totally relaxed and rejuvenated. I feel so good that I could just go to sleep there on that cozy warm massage bed.

Yet, there is more to enjoy. First, I slipped into the steam room, to purify and cleanse. I stayed there for a long time – the steams relaxed me so. Then I went into the multi-jet shower to rejuvenate and get ready to bring myself back to reality. I sat down and felt the coolness of the marble counter and smiled at myself in the mirror, yes, it is a special treat.

I shared an elevator with a lady who just got her nails done. We smiled at each other and she proudly showed her toes to me. We congratulated each other on how good we look and feel.

What a spa day!

1  Thank BayCottage
Reviewed September 21, 2011

If you do nothing else on your visit to St Michaels go and have an hour and a half massage from Tim Washburn. I have had massages from NYC to Sun Valley, Idaho and without question Tim Is the best. Being a local I now enjoy a Tim massage at least once a month but often twice a month in the comforts of my home. Tim should be on everybodys bucket list. Go experience the best for yourself

1  Thank jjelich