“Reasonable Prices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was looking for a place that served whole lobster and found this place, The lobster was excellent and reasonably priced, my wife had the surf and turf which consisted of a lobster tail and a large piece of fillet which you could cut with a butter knife. The food was all very good they served a good corn bread with their dinner rolls, The service was a little slow, they have a lot of young people serving. There is an attached dely where you can buy fresh seafood and steamed crabs to take home and a nice selection of beers in the cooler. I seemed like a lot of the locals were coming there for dinner and steamed crabs to go.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We hit this place every other year just to have some variety on our annual trip to the Eastern Shore. Since it is not on the water you can save some money. They retail fresh seafood and do carryout too.

Now, I go to Maryland to eat crabs. If I don't want the pleasure of steam crabs I do crab cakes. My order of broiled crab cakes was ok, but not great. Others at the table ordered soft shell crabs (enjoyed), scallops (enjoyed), steak (enjoyed). Maybe I should have ordered the cakes fried?

We were there on a Saturday night and had no problem getting a table.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We didn't eat at the restaurant but we got take out crabs twice along with some very yummy cole slaw and some rice pudding for dessert. The crabs were huge and heavy, the best we've had so far this summer! And everyone who works behind the counter is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have been going to Chesapeake landing for years. The crab cakes are the best in the vicinity. The soft crabs are simply made and fresh. The fried oysters, when in season are a real treat. The coleslaw is outstanding.
All the food is super fresh and extremely well made.
The service is attentive and friendly.
This is a restaurant where the locals eat but you won't feel out of place if you are not one of them.

1  Thank pups
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great, Great Crabs and seafood. All local seafood and meats. The waitress was FAST but attentive to our needs. The cornbread was very good. Just thing you can buy it fresh and take home with you or have them cook it.

1  Thank William T