“Just okay”

Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar, Pub, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN IN FEBRUARY!! SEE YOU SOON!!! Take your taste buds on a mouthwatering journey to the finest cuisine the Eastern Shore has to offer. Inspired by the extensive travels, Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille offers a great variety of food from around the world. Open 7 Days a Week
Nottingham
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I went here during the St. Michaels Winefest to get some food in our bellys and service was good but the food was just "okay". Nothing extravagant. My husband got fish and chips and I got a black and blue burger and it was just average.

Visited April 2013

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Award winning Crab Cake?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

OK, so I've never written a bad review(or any review)about a restaurant before. However, if you're on the Bay and mention your "Crab Cakes" are the best around, they should at the very least taste like crab. Not totally sure what it was that I ate yesterday, but doubt it was crabmeat. I'm a Former Marine, and have traveled quite a bit, so you can bet I can choke most anything down. Heck, I'll eat bugs and like it. I even ate this with a smile on my face as well, but man I was feeling rough later for doing it. Oh, and I did grow up in the area and know what even a bad crab cake should taste like. Oh well, lesson learned. So please Marcoritaville....great location, very friendly staff....now just fix the food part and you'll achieve greatness.

“Good for a quick bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for just a bite to eat after golfing. I had a tuna, avocado and cucumber roll and he had oysters. We loved both. We sat out on the deck in the April sunshine and were very happy.

1 Thank Joan H
Salisbury, Maryland
“Save your money. Overpriced!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Decided to take a break and put our feet up after visiting the shops in St. Michaels and enjoy the beautiful weather. Service was wonderful. However, $9 for a small bowl of guacamole and a handful of chips was hardly worth the price tag. Add only 2 drinks onto that (not fancy huge ones either) and our bill was $30. Ouch. Then to top it off they allow smoking on the deck. Not good for those that care about their lungs. No thanks. Not worth a revisit.

York, Pennsylvania
“Want a fun place to eat? Go here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped here for lunch as we were leaving St. Michaels, and I'm so glad we did. They have a good variety of delicious food at great prices. The outdoor patio is a good place to sit on sunny days, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. It was pretty crowded, and I understand why!

• Visited September 2012