“Excellent Service and Food”

Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar, Pub, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN IN FEBRUARY!! SEE YOU SOON!!! Take your taste buds on a mouthwatering journey to the finest cuisine the Eastern Shore has to offer. Inspired by the extensive travels, Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille offers a great variety of food from around the world. Open 7 Days a Week
Dover, Delaware
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

My husband and I went to Marcos for a late dinner after a moonlight cruise on a Skipjack in Tilghman Island. Most of the outdoor area had seats without padding. I asked if there were any padded seats as my husband has a bad back. The hostess was very accommodating. She took us to an outdoor area that had a grouped seating arrangement with very comfortable, padded, loveseats & chairs. It was perfect! It had a very "zen-like" feeling. To the back of the area there was a water garden with a waterfall and plants. There were lighted candles and umbrellas that sheltered us very well from the light rain. The crab soup was excellent as were our drinks and entrees. Our server was excellent. He encouraged us to take our time and enjoy our meal. He checked on us several times without being intrusive. Marcos is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic, delicious dinner!

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank NancyMMulford

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“GROSS!!! Stay away!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I were in town for the 1st time visiting and we were starving! We found parking and right around the corner came across Marco's. We sat outside and ordered drinks and food. My husbands rum runner came out in a tall glass with what I thought was 2 flies. After taking them out we realized there were about 10 flies floating at the bottom of the glass. It was disgusting! We got up, canceled our food and they came out didn't even seem to be bothered by the fact that they just ruined our appetite :(

• Visited September 2011
7 Thank V W
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“a rare find...great menu...great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

My family and I traveled to St. Michaels for a family reunion. We fell in love with St. Michaels instantly. The third day we were there we went sight seeing with my sister and brothers family (a group of 17). We were instantly drawn to Marco's with its wonderful deck and brightly colored umbrellas. Despite the mixed reviews we had read on this site, we decided to try it out. We did not have a reservation and the restaurant was quite busy but as we walked up the deck, we were greeted by not one but two waitresses, Cathie and Trisha, along with a hostess that immedietly put many tables together for us. They actually moved heavy, wonderfully built wooden tables all around to accomadate us. We were sat immediately and given the extensive menu. Wow! They offer seafood, asian, italian and sushi so there was something for everyone. How genius! A menu based on Marco Polos travels..
As I said, they were quit busy. The two waitresses that had greeted us in such a warm but professional way split the table together. We were a demanding table but never had to wait for a thing. The food came out fast and was delicious. The seafood was so fresh...much better than at home...the sushi was phenomenal.. and the lemongrass porkchops was to die for!!! Now please keep in mind these girls were busy. Trisha alone had at least 3 other large tables along with many smaller ones. There was always a line waiting for the next available tables. Ive waited tables before in college but these girls were professionals.. meaning I dont believe they had designated sections so they were all over the place and Cathie was also the bartender (an excellent bartender I might add) and I noticed when I went inside that not only did she have a full bar along with her scattered tables that she also did all the drinks for the other servers And when we thought we couldnt eat anything else, here comes the dessert tray. We ordered one of each then had to order 6 more because they were so fresh and delicious there wasnt enough to go around. So much for sharing!! The smith island cakes are amazing. We were so impressed we left the girls a 40% gratuity on a very large check but they deserved it. This place is a rare find in a town that is filled with seafood restaurants that serve basically the same menu.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank slaughtercatherine
cherry hill
“Unbelievably horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is truly the worse restaurant in St Michaels. I ordered a pinot noir and the waiter brought a pinot giris 2 times saying it was as close to a pinot noir as possible., He finally found the right bottle and then asked if I could take the cork out because he was not good at doing it. The service was so very poor. My wife ordered an appetizer and then sushi as an entree. The totally inept waiter served the sushi as an appetizer and then our appetizers immediately and then my entree a minute later. I pretty much gave up complaining. My entree of rockfish stuffed with crabmeat was so very small it should have been an appetizer. This is truly a very bad restaurant who I believe is a total ripoff. Beware!!!!! I am totally astounded how this could be rated #2!!!

Visited September 2011
9 Thank kod
New York City, New York
“Not the best place in town”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

Me and my fiance had a weekend getaway to St.Michaels and were very excited to try Marco's and sit on the outside deck. The outside was nice but that was about it. The food was not the greatest and the menu was weird, too many different types of food put into one restaurant and one atmosphere. We had sushi and it was OK didn't seem fresh. When we come back to St.Michaels, Marco's wont be the first place we stop for food.

• Visited August 2011