“Unbelievably horrible”

Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN IN FEBRUARY!! SEE YOU SOON!!! Take your taste buds on a mouthwatering journey to the finest cuisine the Eastern Shore has to offer. Inspired by the extensive travels, Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille offers a great variety of food from around the world. Open 7 Days a Week
Sarasota, Florida
“Unbelievably horrible”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is truly the worse restaurant in St Michaels. I ordered a pinot noir and the waiter brought a pinot giris 2 times saying it was as close to a pinot noir as possible., He finally found the right bottle and then asked if I could take the cork out because he was not good at doing it. The service was so very poor. My wife ordered an appetizer and then sushi as an entree. The totally inept waiter served the sushi as an appetizer and then our appetizers immediately and then my entree a minute later. I pretty much gave up complaining. My entree of rockfish stuffed with crabmeat was so very small it should have been an appetizer. This is truly a very bad restaurant who I believe is a total ripoff. Beware!!!!! I am totally astounded how this could be rated #2!!!

Visited September 2011
9 Thank kod

New York City, New York
“Not the best place in town”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Me and my fiance had a weekend getaway to St.Michaels and were very excited to try Marco's and sit on the outside deck. The outside was nice but that was about it. The food was not the greatest and the menu was weird, too many different types of food put into one restaurant and one atmosphere. We had sushi and it was OK didn't seem fresh. When we come back to St.Michaels, Marco's wont be the first place we stop for food.

• Visited August 2011
7 Thank Ashley S
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great food, nice atmosphere, good service.”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This is a excellent place to eat. Has a variety of cuisines American, Italian, Asian along with the Sushi & raw bar. It has a wonderful deck. Great service. Lots of parking. Can't wait to go back again.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Sandy P
Easton
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband and I ate breakfast on the deck. It was wonderful! The food was hot and delicious. I had a western omelet and my husband had french toast. The portions were very generous. The owner/chef came out and stopped to talk to each table, which I thought was a very nice gesture. I would also recommend the stuffed rockfish.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank mroyal2
Wilmington, DE
“EASY AND DELICIOUS”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Easy to find, easy to park great sevice, great food and atmosphere. If weather permits, take advantage of the deck. We loved it and can't ait to make the trip back!

• Visited June 2011