“Avoid at All Cost!!”

Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND WILL REOPEN IN FEBRUARY!! SEE YOU SOON!!! Take your taste buds on a mouthwatering journey to the finest cuisine the Eastern Shore has to offer. Inspired by the extensive travels, Marcoritaville Tiki Bar & American Grille offers a great variety of food from around the world. Open 7 Days a Week
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Avoid at All Cost!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I had an idea that we made a mistake for lunch when we walked up to the main entrance of this restaurant and the first thing I noticed was how disgustingly dirty and grimey the glass door was. We sat on the deck overlooking the main shopping street in St. Michaels. We both ordered the "kobi beef" burger with fries and a corona beer. I expect in a torist area like St. Michaels to pay more than normal for a similar meal elsewhere, but this meal was downright expensive and the quality was absolutely horrible. Both of our fries were soggy and uneatable. We both ordered our $13 each "kobi burger" done-medium. My wife's was done ok, mine was still totally raw on the inside. I tried a couple of bites and asked to have it taken away. My suggestion is keep walking past this one when you are looking for a restaurant in St. Michaels.

• Visited June 2011
12 Thank fbwjack

Purvis, Mississippi
“Absolutely perfect food & atmosphere. What a treat!”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

From the moment we sat down on the beautiful deck in the quaint Eastern Shore town of St. Michael's, we knew we were in for a wonderful treat to culminate an amazing day of sailing aboard Lady Patty. The owner is a people person so we instantly felt welcome. When our food began to arrive, it just kept getting better and better. The shushi was superb....all fish so fresh....the presentation was lovely......and from our youngest grandson to my husband and I and everyone in between, we enjoyed every moment and every bite.

• Visited May 2011