“Best sandwich I've ever had!”

Ava's Pizzeria & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Best sandwich I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

..and by far my favourite meal I had whilst staying in the US! Through recommendation, we decided to grab a bite to eat at Ava's. I ordered a Turkey Sonoma Club as I was lured by the avocado and garlic aioli, and my, I did not my regret choice. After taking my first bite, I instantly fell in love with the sandwich which was bursting with flavour. Oh and did I mention the homemade chips? No, well they were Di-vi-ne. Now I'm back in the UK, I still reminisce the tremendous sandwich I had at Ava's. If I were to fault anything.. maybe the waitresses could have smiled a bit more? But honestly, Ava's is one of the greatest place to visit on the Eastern Shore.

3 Thank EatSleepExplore K

St. Michaels, Maryland
“Great "Boardwalk fries" and Shore Pizzeria”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food,great drinks and a good & fair priced wine list. This is a 'most" stop for both locales & week-enders. Something for all-kids and your four legged friend out side on the patio. Also check out the daily specials.

1 Thank Art2742
Gettysburg PA
“First Five Star Lunch”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is an pleasant restaurant with a friendly waitstaff and tasty food. However, the five star rating comes from the fried oysters with wasabi sauce starter. Although I haven't eaten meat for years, I'm rather a hypocrite and I have eaten hundreds of oysters. Excellent breading, spicy sauce, and extra tender oysters. Well done - best I ever had and I'm 62.

• Visited July 2014
wilton, ct
“Fun meal”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Our family of 5 ate dinner here. We loved our outside table, good service, the energy and yummy pizza!

Medford, New Jersey
“Great small town restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great food, atmosphere, service and prices. The pizzas were great! Soup was great and the muscles(white sauce) were some of the best.