“weekend with my husband”

Ava's Pizzeria & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
philadelphia
“weekend with my husband”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

You know you are going to get a good meal when you have a 30 minute wait and boy was it worth the wait We sat outside so romantic food was excellent I can not say a bad thing about this restaurant but try it

Easton, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great wine bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love to go to St Michaels with friends and it is always a treat to eat and drink at Ava's. They have a wonderful beer and wine selection and great food. I highly reccommend to any visitor or local.

• Visited June 2012
Newport News, Virginia
“best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Hands down the best food in town! No wait before 6:00, but worth the wait if you get there later.

nicoletravels
“Good experience, weird short rib”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband is allergic to shellfish and I am a vegetarian, so Ava's was a likely choice during our three-day stay. My husband had Ava's short rib and just beware that it's not what you normally expect. It was slightly charred and not in one piece on the bone as usual. Others might like it but i think he was shocked and disappointed. My pizza was fair and my soup (pasta fagioli) was less than average.

Union City, New Jersey
“A must do when traveling to St. Michaels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I have been traveling to St. Michaels for years and were beyond pleased when Ava's opened a few years ago. It is now a must do when we are there. We were there recently and were pleased to sit on its outside patio for the first time as well as see an expanded menu. It is great ambiance, outstanding service...plus the food and wine list are amazing. Definitely recommend going to Ava's. Be aware it does get busy, but they have call ahead seating now.

• Visited June 2012