St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$113
$109
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$209
$370
$315
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $494/night.

Oxford Inn(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
$74
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$134
Hampton.com
$72
EconoLodge
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$95
QualityInn
All reviewswedding venueraw bardream weddingmy husband and iperfect settingwedding cakecocktail hourst michaelsadditional houreach morningfresh cookiescomplimentary winesmall touchesmaryland crab cakesbeautiful weddingfrench toastcream sauce
Reviewed May 26, 2011

My husband and I were traveling up the DelMarVa Peninsula on our way to Philadephia. We were late and arrived after hours very tired. It was such a relief and so wonderful to find our beautiful room beyond all expectations. It was a fireplace suite with a jacuzzi and balcony. We ordered a pizza delivered and just vegged out. Everything was comfortable and elegant - we lacked for nothing and slept like logs. The next morning when we went down to breakfast, we found that we were the only guests. The hostess and the chef showered with us with attention. Upon hearing my husband's wish for a particular breakfast item that was not on the menu, the chef actually created a dish for him on the spot that blew my husband away. I can't recommend this inn enough - it was an unexpected high point of our 2-week vacation.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I travelled to The Oaks for a conference and found it to be extremely lovely. I travel quite often for my work and am used to staying at large chain hotels. This was a wonderful change from the norm.

The staff was attentive and service oriented. Breakfast each morning was a much welcomed surprise. We were served made to order entrees rather than a continental style you find so many places.

While my room did not have wireless internet, I found that to be a nice escape and whenever I needed to check in on my email, I was able to use the wireless internet connection in the lobby area. The room itself was spacious, clean and provided a wonderful view over the front of the property, while the chairs along the water were a great place to escape at the end of the day with a glass of wine.

The conference room was open and light with a beautiful view of the water. Lunches were delicious, my personal favorite being the Maryland Crabcake. Each lunch also came with a dessert, that was sinfully decadent.

I did not have much time to enjoy the onsite amenities or surrounding area, but I am looking forward to going back again soon, this time for leisure!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I was married here this past year and it was wonderful! The food, the service and the location were spectacular. The wedding coordinator, Nicole, was responsive and extremely helpful. It was a dream way to start my new life with my husband and we look forward to returning for many anniversary stays in the future!!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Last weekend, my daughter and son-in-law held their wedding reception at The Oaks. Thanks to their superb staff, things were close to perfect. The food was incredible, the service impeccable, and the view spectacular. From the moment we met her, Nicole, the Wedding and Event Coordinator, was attentive to our every need and patiently answered our many questions. On the evening of the wedding, Carla, the personal attendant assigned to the bride and groom and my husband and I, was equally attentive. It was obvious that the entire staff was focused on ensuring my daughter and her husband had the best wedding reception possible.
Regarding the hotel itself, the rooms were clean, well decorated and the beds extremely comfortable. Our guests enjoyed using the canoes and horseshoes in their free time, and we kept the snack area in The Oaks' living room well stocked for our guests. If my husband and I have one regret, it is that we didn't have time to enjoy our room's private deck and whirlpool. About the only downside I see with The Oaks is its distance from the BWI and DC airports.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2010

This was a fantastic inn to have a wedding! All of our friends and family gushed how much they loved the Oaks! Our wedding guests are still talking about it! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family