“I loved the decor, never seen anything like it. The food tastes fresh and is made to order aka carte. A must try...great locatio”
Review of Spice Wok - CLOSED

Spice Wok
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Baltimore's Best Sports Bar across from Golden Ring Mall on Rt.40
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loved the $8.95 brunch, went twice both times the buffet offered something fresh and new. I'm planning on coming back for my birthday dinner next week. Very friendly staff, I was sincerely impressed.

There are newer reviews for Spice Wok

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stopped by for a quick dinner with friends, and was blown away! Super cute place and the food is amazing! I am a total foodie, but apprehensive about trying new dishes. For an appetizer, I had the Chicken Wok Spring Rolls, and believe me when I say this - you've never ever had a spring roll like this - mouthwatering and super delish! For my entree, I had the sweet and sour chicken, which was also very satisfying as well. I don't frequent the area much, but whenever I'm in the vicinity, I will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I met some friends there for dinner and we all really enjoyed our food!! The menu is kid friendly as well for the younger "picky" eaters. Good for casual get together with friends or a family outing with kids.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had the most wonderful experience this evening. The restaurant is beautiful and the food is amazing! Also the service was on point!! I had the Sizzling Lamb and it was cooked to perfection. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I truly had a wonderful experience! You must come to this restaurant. If I could I would give them 10 stars. It's new, hip, and fresh.