“Excellent Crabs”
Review of Kahler's Crabhouse

Kahler's Crabhouse
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Rosedale
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Excellent place to eat crabs!!! Always enjoyable. Staff is very accommodating. Other food items are also good.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

The crabs were superb and the service was excellent! The wait was not long at all. I will continue to patronize and recommend Kahler's Seafood.

1  Thank 625reginak
Reviewed April 27, 2015

We stopped at Kahler's, while driving North on I-95.
We were greeted with: "We're closing at 8!", it was 7:10.
With the same attitude we were served the food. Crabs and crabcakes were delicious, greatly compensating for the rudeness of the waitress.
We were not kicked out at 8 as we were fearing): as a matter of fact we left at 8:20, when other two patrons were still dining.
The place is kind of rustic, to say the least, with plenty of parking. You get to crack the cabs straight on the plastic tablecloth.
In conclusion, go there for the food (better if you reserve in advance your crabs), do not expect the most affable service, but - again - the food provide ample compensation to it.

1  Thank CTTraveler56
Reviewed December 9, 2014

Saw some decent reviews while traveling and thought I would give this place a try. The restaurant lacks atmosphere, it was freezing in there, our waitress was pretty much in pajamas and didn't seem real excited to have any customers. The crabs were good but they brought out dinners about ten minutes apart instead of timing it well. Also, my boyfriend got crab cakes and the whole platter was overpriced for what he was served. I wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed October 19, 2014

My wife and I had not had any crabs all summer and decided to visit Kahler's on Thursday afternoon around 4pm. I had called ahead and the lady answering the phone told me that they had all sizes of crabs for serving in the dining room. At 4pm this was a great time to arrive and beat the dinner crowd. We ordered a bowl of Maryland Crab Soup which was the best I have had in years, Seriously, it was that good. I love to pick crabs, especially the big ones, so we ordered a dozen of the 'Colossal' size. Man, they were Killer! Kahler's really knows how to season and steam crabs. They also have a wonderful menu with a whole lot of seafood platters and more. And, you can bring your own beer, and they will give you crushed ice for keeping it cold. Kahler's is the best crab house around. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself!