“Kahler's Crabs are Killer!”
Review of Kahler's Crabhouse

Kahler's Crabhouse
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Rosedale
Reviewed October 19, 2014

My wife and I had not had any crabs all summer and decided to visit Kahler's on Thursday afternoon around 4pm. I had called ahead and the lady answering the phone told me that they had all sizes of crabs for serving in the dining room. At 4pm this was a great time to arrive and beat the dinner crowd. We ordered a bowl of Maryland Crab Soup which was the best I have had in years, Seriously, it was that good. I love to pick crabs, especially the big ones, so we ordered a dozen of the 'Colossal' size. Man, they were Killer! Kahler's really knows how to season and steam crabs. They also have a wonderful menu with a whole lot of seafood platters and more. And, you can bring your own beer, and they will give you crushed ice for keeping it cold. Kahler's is the best crab house around. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We went in for streamed crabs and what can I say they know how to do it. Fantastic crabs, and menu food was really good as well. Not much for atmosphere, but to be expected at a crab house. The service was outstanding.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is a Great ol time crab house it is Byob never been disappointed with the food nor the s and shrimp & crab combo great deal Service is Good also