“Excelent Staff!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
york
“Excelent Staff!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We choose this hotel because of it's location near Baltimore MD, and we are glad we did. The staff was very helpful from the time we checked in to the time we left, they were very friendly with lots of smiles to go around. The Lobby and Breakfast Dining areas are very clean and comfortable. The room was comfortable and big enough for all of us. The color of the room was a little dated but still quite nice. The Pool and Hot tub were great after a day of sight seeing. A good way to unwind after an active day. And Breakfast was great too, We didn't have to worry about finding a place to eat Breakfast. The Waffels are really good. We will be back when visiting the Baltimore area again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CountryBalMD, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experince regarding your stay at our Country Inn & Suites Baltimore North. We take pride in the work we do and always appreciate it immensely when our valued guest notices.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and I have shared your comments with my team. We also promise to continue doing hard work to keep up our standard and will do our best to provide comfortable stay to all of our guests. Please know that your comment and suggestions are very important for us to keep our service outstanding to all of our guests.

Thanks Again and we look forward to your next stay at our Country Inn & Suites Baltimore North.

Deepak Patel
Country Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chardon, Oh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you don't like being right in the heart of the city then this location worked well for us. It was very clean and the breakfast was good. Staff was efficient and friendly. We like to stay in Country Inns because they are consistent and we know what to expect. This one did not disappoint. We had to check out sooner than expected due to a unforeseen event that caused us to have to leave and they handled it without a hitch. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryBalMD, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We appreciate an opportunity to host your stay and We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Deepak Patel
Country Inn & Suites Baltimore North.
Gaston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband,son and grandson had visited my mom in NY and went to Baltimore for a side trip before we went back home to SC.The inn was located not to far from downtown Baltimore so the traffic was not a problem to move around in.We have stayed in Country Inn before this and as always the breakfast was good and we all found our favorite breakfast foods.The suite was clean and large enough for Alex to have the sleeper sofa out for his bed so everyone was happy with the sleeping arrangements .The pool even had a lifeguard.I have stayed in 2 other hotel chains this summer and I have got to admit for the quality,price, and service that Country Inn and Suites offer I will always book with your chain when I make the reservation or on the road and need a place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were looking for a family friendly place to stay near Baltimore and we found this hidden gem ! The staff is friendly , the rooms are super clean and the beds are so comfortable. My 13 to son loves the pool and the breakfast is very nice . The only thing is the fridge in the room isn't very cold. There is a microwave in the room to heat up leftovers though ! We would stay here again !

• Stayed July 2013
Powell, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

All the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. I had a standard king and it seemed larger than other country inn that I have been too. I slept great and had no noise issues. Breakfast was also very good. One thing that i enjoyed was that they have multiple flavored creamers for coffee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Aberdeen, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for most of the last 3 months. The staff is extremely friendly, attentive, and helpful, the rooms and grounds are well-kept and clean, with good laundry and computer/printer access. Having been here for such an extended period, I was able to see a wide variety of circumstances, both good and bad, that were well-handled by the staff. I saw the staff come together on several occasions to ensure the best possible guest experience, particularly for "breakfast rushes". I had a couple of minor problems with my rooms and the fix was quick to come. The manager does a great job here and he has a great, well-trained staff to support him. This hotel has been a great value for me, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ends of the building as the door bars are loud when people exit the building.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was traveling with a co-worker who has the worst bedbug phobia I've ever seen. We were going to stay at a very cool hotel crafted out of a factory in Fells Point, but he was worried because he'd read online that downtown hotels can be more prone to the bugs. Anyway, back to the Country Inn and Suites - My traveling partner literally tore apart the bed and sheets and everything and while we didn't find any bedbugs, we did find several packets of unused condoms between the mattress and box springs.He also thought the sheets didn't look clean - and one thing's for sure, there were scuff marks on the walls and patchwork that hadn't been re-painted. Even though we'd arrived at nearly 1am, the hotel attendant was able to put us into a new room right next to the front desk, after delivering a bunch of apologies. That room was immaculate - and definitely smelled fresher than our first room. The next day, the manager apologized some more and lived up to his promise to give me 10,000 hotel points. During the week, the hotel's ample breakfast is served on dinnerware... on the weekends, you get paper plates. But the assortment of food was pretty impressive and everything was good. The health club and business office were also neat, orderly and adequate. I'd missed the free home-baked cookies on the first day - they're near the coffee and tea dispensers in the lobby. The location is convenient for people who like big box chain stores... every major brand, including a WalMart, is probably within 3 minutes of the hotel. But it's definitely a hike to downtown Baltimore and all the attractions. I- 95 is crowded and difficult to drive on, even after 10pm. So bottom line, after a bad first impression, the hotel kept getting better - especially when we realized that EVERY employee we encountered over 4 days was cheerful and helpful. I can forgive a bad first room.

Room Tip: the room right by the office is probably very clean but it can be noisy - from both the hallway and...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosedale
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North / White Marsh
Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North? Share your experiences!