Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
$109
Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$104
$85
$134
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
$110
$75
Even Hotels
  • Restaurant
$139
$125
1,038 results
All reviewstwinbrook metrometro stopbusiness tripeasy accessbusiness centerenjoyed my staywashington dcfitness centerbellmanrenovationconferenceweddingsafewayconveniencegaragestarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2010

My family and I stayed at the Rockville Hilton en route to a new job in NC. The facility is modern and stylish with an atrium lobby with glass elevators and inviting rooms and the service is exceptional. I called and asked for more towels and they were delivered within 10 minutes. I had a martini at the hotel bar and the bartender provided a complimentary snack and the drink was mixed perfectly. The buffet breakfeast attendants could not have been more accomodating and the buffet selection and quality was a cut above standard hotel food. The rooms looked they had recently been updated and the beds were some of the best in the industry. My only gripe is the lack of a decent and convenient changing area for the fitness area and pool -- in such an otherwise top notch facility, why was this overlooked? Overall, though, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
GM01, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2010

Thanks for kind review about your stay at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience here and feel confident to recommend us to others. We look forward to seeing you again and good luck with the new job!

Reviewed April 1, 2010

The 10-story atrium of the Hilton looks spectacluar when you walk in - but when there are social events going on there in the evening, the sound from amplified music and speakers booms throughout the facility. Inside rooms are the most affected by this noise (and by chatter from the bar and restaurant in the same atrium), and besides they are caves. No windows to the outside, and since the inside windows face walkways one needs to draw the curtains permanently for privacy. The outside rooms let you see out, but since the windows are sealed there is no possibility of getting fresh air though. The rooms are large and well-appointed, very comfortable beds. Beware of extra charges for parking ($12/day) and wired internet ($9.95/day). Free wireless in the lobby only.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the feedback. Our hotel is, indeed, beautiful with a dramatic atrium. Many people enjoy the rooms overlooking the atrium and some do not. We do everything possible to accommodate individual Guest’s requests. We encourage you to let us know prior to arrival.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

I'm a Hilton Diamond member and stay at Hilton properties about 80 nights a year. I booked this for a two night stay on a weekend with family while visiting the area.

The hotel is average in most respects - room, lobby, breakfast buffet are all OK but nothing special. Location is great is you are looking to be in the Rockville area - it's about a 20 minute drive to DC and the Metro station is right by the hotel.

My problem with this hotel are the front desk staff. When I checked in, we noticed that the hotel was absolutely empty, I mean there were 6 cars in the parking garage. The hotel clearly caters to weekday business people and nothing was booked at the hotel this weekend. We got a $60 a night rate, which I was astounded given that this is still the DC area. I asked if we could get an upgraded room since this is a stated benefit of being a Diamond member. The desk clerk rolled her eyes and shook her head and said no, all the upgraded rooms were booked already! She was being so rude I asked if she had my Honors number on file since a request for an upgrade might sound out of place if this is the first Hilton you had ever stayed at - she said, 'oh yeah, we have your Diamond number." I thought, well maybe the big crowd is arriving later on?

After we get to our room, I called the hotel direct from my cell and asked for a room rate on a deluxe room and they quoted me a rate and I asked." so you have availability this weekend" and they said, "oh my, the hotel is practically empty this weekend!" I also had a question the next morning for the front desk staff and again they acted like I was a major interruption to their day - keep in mind there was almost no one else staying there that weekend.

I am not that picky a traveler and I am usually treated very well at all Hilton properties but their rude attitude was very surprising. I can't wait to get the survey from Hilton they are always sending me!

On the bright side, we had the buffet breakfast each morning and it was nicely done and the waiters were extremely nice both mornings. I think it cost $17 a head but were getting if free with the room so I doubt I would pay that much out of pocket.. I agree with the previous reviewer that staying at the Gaithersburg Hilton would be better idea although it is another 15 minutes or so from DC.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank travelman91560

On behalf of Hilton Rockville, kindly accept our sincere apologies. We did not live up to your expectations nor, frankly, our own standards. I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive us for any inconvenience that you may have experienced and return to Hilton Rockville. Please feel free to call me directly to assist you. Thanks.

Reviewed March 6, 2010

I stayed at the hotel for two nights and attended events in their conference room. On the last day my wallet was stolen from my purse. Be very careful about your belongings if you stay here. They were nice about it but I get the impression that they did nothing but take a report.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

We take issues related to safety and security very seriously. In addition to providing safe deposit boxes for valuables as required by law, we train all employees on safety and security procedures. When a Guest reports something that may be missing we do, indeed, take a report. We also conduct a thorough investigation and, where appropriate, involve local authorities. I regret that you experienced this incident and hope you will return to Hilton Rockville.

Reviewed February 8, 2010

Nice hotel but nothing special. Average rooms, average amenities and comfort. Service leaves quite a bit to be desired. Front desk seems to care less whether you are there or not and it shows in their demeanor. Breakfast service was slow at best.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business