Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Oriental, North Carolina
“Good hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is self is beautiful but all in all average you can get the same service in any of the major chains. Nothing special. I will say it is in a confident location for shopping the Rockville Bethesda area, but if you want to sight see DC I suggest you find something closer in if you don't plan to use the dC area metro,

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tony S
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
While we are glad that you enjoyed your visit, we are disappointed to know that we missed this opportunity to impress you in every way. At the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, we aim to provide a level of service that exceeds all of our guests' expectations. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to provide the exceptional service we know we are capable of providing. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Arabic first
Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Convenient to metro. Clean. There was a wedding and at 3 am two people were yelling in the hallways. I phoned the front desk and they had security there to handle it. The next day there was a letter asking if guests would please be considerate of others and there were no issues the next night. All in all, the hotel is average and nothing really stood out in good or bad ways.

It is nice having the metro right there though. There are also places to eat that are in walking distance, a Fresh Market, Starbucks, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review and for bringing your concerns to our immediate attention. We try our hardest to keep all noise levels to a minimum and would like to apologize for the noise disruptions that you encountered from other guests. While we regret these inconveniences, we are happy that our staff could quickly remedy the situation. We would like another opportunity to exceed all expectations and hope you'll think of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center the next time you are in our area.
Hyattsville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Wish there is an understanding.as there is a differential of personality to get things first and the rest will follow.The bfu shall continue to come back to the Hilton Rockville every time we haveour convention in this area.Furthermore, is there a wY we can partner with the hotel management so that push forward.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review and loyalty to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We encourage you to contact to us directly so we may discuss this matter further. Thank you.
Manchester, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Nice conveinent hotel near metro line and government buildings in Rockville, MD. A little far if you plan to go into DC often (about 40 min metro ride). I was lucky enough to get an outside room, but if you were to get an inside room, your window is of the lobby/atrium and you would hear a lot more than I did (ie. elevators, people).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and we're delighted that our convenient location to the Metro line and government buildings worked out so well for your stay. The next time you are visiting our area, we hope you'll think of us again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were there for a 2 night stay arriving 7/18-7/20/2014. We had adjoining rooms, room numbers 423 and 424. At 1:30 Sunday morning my husband wakes me asking me to scratch his back. As I proceed to do so it felt like a mosquito bite. Thinking no more of it I doze back off. Two hours later my husband wakes me up again but frantic!!!!! Every light in our room is on, and he is standing over me holding a cup yelling get up we have bed bugs!!!!! I jump up and look down into the cup, he has collected 5 bugs from our bed. They are huge!!! I have never seen anything like this
in my life!! My husband has been eat up. His side, back, arm, and fingers have bites on them. The bed was infested with bed bugs! The other bed in the room was not used So, I go look on it and there are approximately 5-6 bugs crawling on the down comforter!! My husband called the front desk demanding they set us up in another hotel because there was no way we were laying our heads on any bed in that hotel! They agree, and call the Evan Hotel across the street. To make a long story short, I request utility bags to pack our belongings in, we go next door and to our dismay, they did not compensate us for the rooms across the street, they only made the reservation!!! We had to pay an additional 300$ Just to sleep from 5am to 2pm( they let us check out late). Thank you Evan Motel.

What a nightmare this has been!! Physically, and emotionally. My poor husband was eat up! We contacted the local health department and reported the incidence, which the inspector called me today to confirm the bed bug problem! I didn't need a call from him confirming that, we already knew there was a problem , but it was nice to know that they
took us seriously and looked into my complaint.

• Stayed July 2014
11 Thank Meloveulongtime
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that we take these matters very seriously and have taken preventive actions and followed strict protocols once the report was made. We received a clean bill from the City and appreciate your quick action to let us know about your experience. Without any other reports, we were quite concerned and hope you'll reach out to us directly so we can discuss your experience in more detail. We would like to assure you that this matter has been properly taken care of and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and discomfort experienced. Thank you.
Marietta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have mixed feelings about this stay. Starting off with the positives, the room was lovely and clean. When I booked the room, the staff was very helpful in accommodating special requests. The location is very convenient to the red-line train. The décor is pleasant enough, although I’m not crazy about atrium-style hotels with glass elevators… but I’m not taking off points for that as it’s my personal taste. The pool has seen slightly better days, but it was clean. Why I am dinging the score is because of something that happened that could have been quite serious – and embarrassing to say the least. (I’m not going into the details, as it was a result of human error, which happens, and as the staff was so very nice I hate to mention it, but the mistake was a doozy and it made me feel less secure in my stay.) Overall, I may or may not stay there depending on availability and other options in the area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank CobbCoGA
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. While we are happy that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms and our convenient location, we would like to extend our sincere apologies for any inconveniences that you experienced. We encourage you to reach out to us directly so we may discuss your experience in greater detail. We would like another opportunity to exceed all expectations and hope you will someday give us another chance to impress you in the near future.
Chillicothe, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel is just across the street from the Twinbrook Metro Very easy to navigate from Reagan International and Union Station.

The property is older, but has been kept it great condition. We opted to get a king suite, which was very nice because there were 3 people in our room --- there were sliding doors with opaque glass that gave our 3rd traveler privacy. They slept on a sleeper sofa that they said was fairly comfortable. The bathroom area was very spacious. The king suite was off to the side, so we had a VERY quiet room.

We ate breakfast buffet every morning. Very nice with vegetarian options and lots of fresh fruit available. There was also an omelet bar where a staff member made eggs to order or an omelet. The breakfast here was a wonderful start to our day.

There are restaurants within walking distance (be sure to check out the Silver Diner if you stay here). We ate dinner twice in the hotel --- a little expensive, but delicious food with very attentive waiters and waitresses. The grilled salmon salad, Maryland crab cakes, and lobster macaroni & cheese were absolutely delicious.

There is a little gift shop if you need something and don't want to walk to shopping. We had no problems using their free WiFi.

All the staff here were VERY helpful and attentive. They will help get you a taxi, point you in the right direction towards shopping, etc. You do have to pay for parking here, but we opted to use Barwood taxis twice and mainly used the Metro (much cheaper and less stressful than using a car rental). To get to Reagan International was only $3.60 using the Metrorail at nonpeak time.

Hotel website: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maryland/hilton-washington-dc-rockville-hotel-and-executive-meeting-ctr-IADMRHF/index.html

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for the level of detail that you've provided in your review, as we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us here in Rockville. We are always delighted to learn when a guest felt well taken care of during their stay and we will certainly share your kind comments with our team. We appreciate you beginning each morning with breakfast in our Twinbrook Grille and we hope to welcome you back soon to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg

Been to Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!