“my experience at this hotel”

Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
West Orange, New Jersey
“my experience at this hotel”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

this hotel is very beautiful facility with gym, indoor pool, restaurent, very clean and comfortable rooms. and DC metro is in walking didtance
Breakfast area has 8 story heigh beautiful attrim which gives jump start to your day.
Very good breakfast.
Overall it was a very good experience and i would stay in this hotel when ever i am in this area

Room Tip: rooms on 8th floor are the best
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are excited to learn that you enjoyed so many aspects of our property, from our fitness room to our atrium. Your lovely description of our property will be shared with our staff, as it's always nice to learn when a guest enjoys a very good stay at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Palm Desert
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I travel quite a bit and my work takes me to Rockville. The staff here makes me feel like the hotel is my home away from home. The staff is super friendly. Special shout out to Salwa. She is very engaging and cares about making everyone feel like they are home. Food is quite good. I had a Cesar salad with grilled salmon last night. Not just one piece of salmon but 3 big pieces. Perfectly grilled. Just enough dressing. Best I've had in a long time. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
It is always a pleasure to welcome you to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It is a great compliment to know that you feel right at home while with us and I'm looking forward to sharing your warm remarks with our staff. Thank you for sharing your generous comments regarding our Caesar salad at Twinbrook Grille. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your return!
Grayshott, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Pretty average, not enough staff, central but generally dull = a formula venue for those who cannot be bothered to search other more eclectic and interesting places to research. never tempted to use their restaurant or other facilities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Your constructive comments are always welcome yet we regret that you were not overly impressed with your stay. We have made several improvements since your last visit and we would like another opportunity to exceed your expectations. We hope you will have the chance to stay with us again.
Colchester, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The hotel staff are super friendly and helpful! The facilities are clean and well maintained. The location by the Twinbrook Metro station is very convenient. This is a great place to stay! That's really all that I have to say, but this interface is insisting on a 200 character review, which seems like a rather odd requirement, especially since it doesn't tell me how many characters have already been writing. They've anticipated my trick of filling in with blanks. Drat! Oh well, let's see if this does the trick.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We greatly appreciate your kind recognition of our friendly and attentive staff. We are always grateful for the feedback that we receive and are happy that you chose to share your experience with us at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We hope you'll visit again soon!
brasilia
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The hotel is located in front of the subway station Twenbrook. Therefore, it offers easy access to Washington DC and airports;
The breakfast is excellent and very varied, but the price is not included in the rates of the hotel and must be paid separately.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing your impressions with us. We are always happy when our convenient location to the Metro line works out so well for a guest's stay. Keep in mind that we do offer a Hilton Bed and Breakfast package, which includes special rates and complimentary breakfast for two. We hope you'll book with us again at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 11, 2014

During the Polar Vortex that hit much of the country recently, I was in a situation at work where I had to be at my office extremely early. Rather than leave my early morning commute up to chance--after all, the news was making the arctic cold out to be the worst thing ever--I decided to play it safe and book a room.

I've worked across the street from this hotel for the better part of a year and never once set foot inside. In fact, my company used to book us at the now-closed Holiday Inn that was across the street.

On the night of my stay, I walked in and was amazed. It's unassuming from the outside, but inside is a whole different story. It's a square building, with rooms around the perimeter. The middle is completely open, all the way to the roof, which makes the restaurant and bar seem even more spacious than they already are.

When I got up to the room, it was extremely clean and the thermostat worked really well. Remember, this was the end-of-the-world Polar Vortex with sub-zero temps outside, so that part was a huge win. The coffee machine was well-stocked and the flat-panel TV was a really great size, too. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and I had no issues falling asleep, even though my room faced Rockville Pike. It was not at all noisy.

I didn't have a chance to try the breakfast, pool, or any other amenities, but I'm sure they're fantastic, too.

I'd absolutely stay here again, and may even make the bar my after-work place when I need a beer.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
We are delighted that we had the opportunity to welcome you to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It was a pleasure to provide you with comfortable and convenient accommodations during the inclement weather. We hope you'll stop by for a drink after work. We offer daily happy hour specials at our Riff's Lounge from 5pm to 7pm!
Pittsburgh
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a lovely hotel, with a striking appearance when you enter. It appears as though it's a small, self-sufficient city. The staff are friendly and very much want to ensure that guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay. We got a great price, too, through a deal where you pay upfront for the room when you reserve it. I'd definitely recommend this hotel for business trips or for pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your lovely description of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center and for sharing your positive feedback regarding our friendly and attentive staff. Since we strive to cater to the needs of all of our guests, we are happy to know that you would consider us the ideal destination for both business and leisure travelers. We hope you’ll visit with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
#6 of 15 in Rockville
Cambria hotel & suites Rockville
Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!