“Great Great Great!!!!!”

Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great Everything about this Hotel. I had an amazing stay at the Hilton in Rockville! As soon as I arrived I was welcomed with a bellman who assisted me with my luggage and showed me to the check in area. The front desk staff were very delightful and helpful, they gave me the exact room I asked for. The room was spotless and breakfast was delicious! I will defiantly return the this hotel and recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

First, we'd like to thank you for recommending our hotel to others. We are happy to know that your experience was reflective of the high standards of customer service that we've set and we appreciate your kind recognition of our bellman and front desk staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was greated amd treated with dignity and respect and the rooms and stay was excellent. I did enjoy my stay and the bar and service was excellent. The hotel provided me and my wife with directions and maps to other eating places and the parking was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing to ring in the New Year at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed such a memorable experience with us and enjoyed the nearby dining options in our area. It is always our pleasure to direct our guests to the best, local restaurants and we hope you'll think of us again.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We come every year for a New Year's Eve event that is hosted here and always have a great time! I have also been to a wedding and bar Mitzvah at the same hotel and each time they do a phenomenal job. Convenient location, friendly staff, the building is a little dated, but we have such a great time, we barely even notice.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

No matter the occasion, it is always a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding your many experiences at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are truly honored that you consistently choose us for your New Year's Eve celebration and we hope we can continue to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nothing but disappointment! At the time of our arrival (10:00 pm) with three kids and five bags in tow (including our twelve year old daughter who can not walk) the unfriendly front desk staff informed us that we would have to move our car out of the handicap space by the front door (of which there were three), to make way for arriving guests. Our sleepy children and our luggage had to wait for us to relocate the car. They were busy chatting amongst themselves and acted as if we were annoying them. No one informed us that the construction site next door would wake us up promptly at 7 a.m. and shake us out of our beds. In the morning, after an unsuccessful attempt to find a floor which would get us to the breakfast dining area without having to carry our disabled child up stairs, we arrived at the breakfast area where no staff greeted us. We we seated ourselves and went to find food on the buffet (had no menus that we knew of). The staff arrived once we were seated again, but that was the exact moment that a large roach crawled out of my son's napkin and ran around my daughter's full plate and down the side of the table where I proceeded to crush it with my foot. The lady who was standing there watching this event I found out later was the manager on staff. I do not know if it was a language barrier thing, but all she did at the time was stand there and smile. My daughter was completely nauseated and had to leave the table. When my husband addressed the issue with staff, they acted as if this was an isolated incident (our past experience tells us that roaches do not travel solo.) I left to try and find an easier route for our handicapped child to get back to the elevator but was unsuccessful. I had to walk up a large staircase to the front desk to ask someone for help. A nice man lead me back down the staircase and showed me a small ramp that lead to a hidden hallway behind the bar (no signage except for the pool/fitness sign) to a small, topless, mechanical elevator which would take us up half a story to the hallway where we would then have to get on another elevator to get access to the floor where we could cross to the other side of the hotel in order to catch the elevator to our rooms. REALLY???!!! We ended up carrying our daughter down the steps again to get to the right elevator. They DID apologize, and compensate us for two KIDS breakfasts and delivered a bottle of cheap wine, milk and cookies to our room that evening, but we decided to cut our losses and order room service for breakfast the following day (no compensation there). We had no interest in eating in the more expensive dining area by the bar. In 1990, when this hotel was the Crowne Plaza, we had our rehearsal dinner in the atrium (a wonderful experience) and had most of our out-of-town wedding guests staying there. I was deeply disappointed in the way this hotel is now being managed.

1  Thank Devon H

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, as we welcome your honest feedback. It is disappointing to learn of your dissatisfaction with our property and we apologize if we failed to meet the needs of your family throughout your stay. Please know that our top priority is to ensure that our guests receive the best possible experience while with us and we strive to cater to the needs of each and every one of our guests. Regarding the inconveniences that you encountered during breakfast, we would like to assure you that we take all pest issues very seriously and have further looked into this concern. Since there have been no other reports regarding this issue, we are led to believe that this was an isolated incident. We deeply apologize for any inconveniences that you and your family experienced while with us. We would like to discuss your comments in greater detail and hope you'll reach out to us directly. Thank you.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The helpful staff, excellent location, reasonble rates, and superb breakfast are great calling cards for this particular Hilton location. My daughter-in-law is a vegan and this was one of the few breakfast buffets in a hotel where she was able to find quite a nice selection of delectable vegetables and fruits to eat. They present quite a varied breakfast menu, everything from grits to cottage cheese blitzes. The reception staff was very helpful. She actually walked outside of the building to show me the most accessible place to legally park (I had a foot injury and a handicapped parking permit). The hotel is very clean and comfortable. This location offers a wonderful pool and hot tub in a very relaxed setting. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback and impressions, as we couldn't be happier to know that you and your daughter-in-law found our hotel to be so well suited to your needs. Reviews such as yours help us to maintain the highest standards of service and we hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is always nice to know when a guest's experience reflects the high standards of customer service that we wish to provide. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

What a great staff! We recently stayed 1 night at the Hilton Rockville with our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter. The hotel was decorated nicely for the holiday as she enjoyed the Christmas trees and decorations.

For convenience, we had dinner in the hotel's restaurant. To say the least, our grand daughter is not shy and is very outgoing at her young age. As we sat in the dining room she asked every person that passed our table "what's your name?". Every person that passed by was kind enough to stop to answer and ask her name. It didn't matter if it was another guest or someone from the Hilton Staff. I wish I had written this sooner to remember more staff members names, but the three that stick out are Alicia, our waitress Fran and a waiter, Julio. Our grand daughter must have asked Julio his name at least four times, and he was always so friendly to stop and respond. I thank Fran for making her a special bowl of cantaloupe and strawberries! I still can't believe she ate it all!

As we departed she was sure to say good bye to the staff and it appeared as though the top executive was in the lobby. She asked him his name! :-) And he thanked her for visiting. Who knows.. maybe one day she'll be shooting for his job! LOL. For at 2 1/2 she has become quite the little traveler and loves her hotel stays and riding up and down as she would say.. in the "elegator".... :-)

Happy Holidays!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

It brings us great joy to know that we helped make your family's visit so special. It was a true pleasure to have you as guests and we can't thank you enough for sharing your story with us. I look forward to sharing your warm remarks with our staff, as I know it will bring a smile to each of their faces. Thank you for your heartwarming remarks and we hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you and your granddaughter back for another memorable stay here at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.