“Very comfortable stay at reasonable rates.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center

You added Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center to your Saves list
Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very comfortable stay at reasonable rates.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

The helpful staff, excellent location, reasonble rates, and superb breakfast are great calling cards for this particular Hilton location. My daughter-in-law is a vegan and this was one of the few breakfast buffets in a hotel where she was able to find quite a nice selection of delectable vegetables and fruits to eat. They present quite a varied breakfast menu, everything from grits to cottage cheese blitzes. The reception staff was very helpful. She actually walked outside of the building to show me the most accessible place to legally park (I had a foot injury and a handicapped parking permit). The hotel is very clean and comfortable. This location offers a wonderful pool and hot tub in a very relaxed setting. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback and impressions, as we couldn't be happier to know that you and your daughter-in-law found our hotel to be so well suited to your needs. Reviews such as yours help us to maintain the highest standards of service and we hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had an amazing stay at the Hilton in Rockville! As soon as I arrived I was welcomed with a bellman who assisted me with my luggage and showed me to the check in area. The front desk staff were very delightful and helpful, they gave me the exact room I asked for. The room was spotless and breakfast was delicious! I will defiantly return the this hotel and recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is always nice to know when a guest's experience reflects the high standards of customer service that we wish to provide. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations and we look forward to your return.
Hollywood, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

What a great staff! We recently stayed 1 night at the Hilton Rockville with our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter. The hotel was decorated nicely for the holiday as she enjoyed the Christmas trees and decorations.

For convenience, we had dinner in the hotel's restaurant. To say the least, our grand daughter is not shy and is very outgoing at her young age. As we sat in the dining room she asked every person that passed our table "what's your name?". Every person that passed by was kind enough to stop to answer and ask her name. It didn't matter if it was another guest or someone from the Hilton Staff. I wish I had written this sooner to remember more staff members names, but the three that stick out are Alicia, our waitress Fran and a waiter, Julio. Our grand daughter must have asked Julio his name at least four times, and he was always so friendly to stop and respond. I thank Fran for making her a special bowl of cantaloupe and strawberries! I still can't believe she ate it all!

As we departed she was sure to say good bye to the staff and it appeared as though the top executive was in the lobby. She asked him his name! :-) And he thanked her for visiting. Who knows.. maybe one day she'll be shooting for his job! LOL. For at 2 1/2 she has become quite the little traveler and loves her hotel stays and riding up and down as she would say.. in the "elegator".... :-)

Happy Holidays!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
It brings us great joy to know that we helped make your family's visit so special. It was a true pleasure to have you as guests and we can't thank you enough for sharing your story with us. I look forward to sharing your warm remarks with our staff, as I know it will bring a smile to each of their faces. Thank you for your heartwarming remarks and we hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you and your granddaughter back for another memorable stay here at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.
Rockville, Yemen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I enjoyed my stay and I felt very welcomed. everyone is smiling and make you feel special. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Rockville. Twinbrook station is right behind the hotel. Front of the hotel many great restaurants and shopping stores of every kind and its walk able. Great Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your glowing review of our property and staff members. It is wonderful to know that you would recommend our hotel to anyone staying in Rockville. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.
Union, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

My first impression was of the bellman Warren who greeted me when I entered and showed me to the front desk. Front desk staff was pleasant and seemed happy to see me. Long day of travel so I took my dinner at the hotel bar which was beautiful. Inez made the perfect martini and was spot on for dinner suggestions. At first I was nervous that my room was near and elevator and I thought it would be noisy but I had a quiet few nights with no issues. Bed was nice and firm and the restroom was clean. I travel a lot on business and would not hesitate to come back. My second and third days were not unlike my first. The front desk staff greeted me and was pleasant. I went down to the bar and Inez knew what I was drinking without my asking. Overall, it was a nice experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your kind remarks regarding the customer service that you received while staying with us. We are happy that you felt well taken care of throughout your three-day stay and that our staff went above and beyond to make your stay so enjoyable. Whether visiting for business or leisure, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center the next time you are in our area.
Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights recently and the hotel is well located and very near to the Metro that links straight to Union Station.

The staff are really friendly and the rooms large and comfortable.

The hotel is quite tired looking though and there is no Executive Lounge which is a shame, although I know they are planning one.

Would stay here again.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
We are happy to know that your stay has inspired a return visit. For your future trip, you may find that our deluxe rooms on our 8th floor are the perfect fit for your needs. These upgraded accommodations offer 24-hour access to The Pantry, our concierge lounge. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.
Rockville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

The Rockville Hilton has an inspiring atrium, comfortable rooms and helpful staff. The various levels of the public floor make navigation about the place a bit daunting for the first time visitor. What does H1, T2, and L3 mean on the elevator buttons? After a short while all becomes clear. L3 is the lobby that is at ground level at the main entrance where as H1 is the rear entrance from the metro line entrance. Signage thus could be a bit better. The restaurant is adequate, the food is good with a few unusual dishes that make the menu exciting. All in all a good to great Hilton

• 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

While we greatly appreciate that you’ve taken the time to share your Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center experience with us, we truly regret if you encountered any difficulties with our elevator. We'll certainly keep your feedback in mind for the future to ensure a much more convenient experience for our guests. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our menu and specialty dishes at our Twinbrook Grille and hope you'll allow us the pleasure to welcome you back again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg

Been to Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!