“VERY much improved!”

Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel back in May, and wrote a very negative review as the service was very poor. Just returned from a 2-night stay here (this hotel is very close to my client, and provides a corporate rate for them), and I am pleased to report that the level of service was very much improved since my last visit 4 months ago. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, I got a call to confirm that my room was in order, my room service arrived in the time promised (and the food was quite good), I reported that my TV remote wasn't working and someone was there to replace it quickly, I reported that my coffee maker wasn't working and the front desk staff member offered to buy me one (and replaced the one in my room), the manager of the hotel restaurant checked in on me twice during breakfast, and someone from food services who was in the lobby even escorted me out to my cab. I was also invited to a manager's reception (but unable to attend). While the level of service provided to staff was excellent, I do still feel that the hotel is overpriced for the amenities provided, e.g., coffee in the lobby costs $3.50/cup (!), I only got free internet because I am a Hilton member, and my $29 room service food bill ended up being $40 after adding on taxes and room service fees. Not sure if I would stay here if I was paying for it out of my own pocket, but do want to say kudos to the staff for the excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Guest satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We are happy to have been given the opportunity to restore your confidence in our services at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. On behalf of our staff, thank you for reaching out and sharing your most recent experience with us. It is reviews such as yours that motivate us to continue to provide the highest standards of service that exceed expectations. We will pass your complimentary review along to our staff and as a Hilton HHonors member we hope you'll choose us again. Please don't hesitate to visit our website and check out the many savings packages we have available.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The staff is pleasant, but the rooms are somewhat worn and the fitness center not well maintained. The room I was in had a chemical smell, like what hotels used to do when trying to cover up the smell in a smoking room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

As a smoke-free property, we are disappointed to learn that this was your first impression of our hotel. Each guest room is inspected prior to our guests' arrival to ensure clean and fresh accommodations. I will be passing your review along to the head of our housekeeping department to further look into your concerns. Thank you.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had an excellent experience at the Hilton in Rockville MD. They were really helpful in every area I The room was in excellent condition and the service was extra ordinary. One of the benefits of the honor program membership is free wifi which was very useful since I had to make many international calls. The business center was very well equipped. I enjoyed this stay

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

As a valued Hilton HHonors member, we appreciate that you've taken the time to share your impressions of our property in Rockville. Whether it's business or leisure that brings our guests to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, we strive to accommodate each and every one of their needs. We are happy that you had a positive experience while with us and hope you'll choose to visit with us again, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights. The rooms are quite large and very clean. The hotel is across the street from the Metro, you literally walk out the back door and cross the street. There are no real views from the hotel as it is surrounded by streets and other businesses. There are plenty of restaurants located nearby within walking distance. Parking is an extra $15.00 a day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to point out our convenient location to the Metro and local eateries, just steps away from our hotel. We are pleased that our central location and accommodations met your approval. If your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll visit the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

good business hotel. Frequently used for US Government meetings. Convenient to NIH and FDA offices. Clean, friendly, efficient. It has internet, and exercise room. Restaurant is good for breakfast, fair for other meals.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

No matter the occasion, it is always a pleasure to welcome guests to our property. Thank you for mentioning a few of our services and amenities at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. While we are pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast experience with us, we regret if you felt you did not receive the same high quality during lunch or dinner. We strive to provide consistent service throughout a guest's visit and hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back to fully impress you. Thank you.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed at this hotel for two nights. Rooms are big, fancy and comfortable. The hotel staff is so friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located right next to the metro station. We had a great experience there.

• Stayed: October 2012

We are thrilled to learn that you and your family enjoyed your time at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation. We hope you were able to enjoy quality family time at our Twinbrook Grille. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you're looking for good quality for the price try another hotel, especially if you'd like a hotel with a restaurant. Don't bother to eat at their restaurant and definitely don't order room service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

While your feedback is welcome, we are disappointed to learn that we did not impress you with our restaurant and services. Thank you for informing us of your dissatisfaction, as we will be notifying our restaurant management. We truly regret any inconveniences and hope you'll allow us another opportunity to welcome you back to provide you with the exceptional dining experience guests have come to expect from us.