All reviewsfront deskpremium roomroom was cleanshady groveironing boardwould stay here againeasy accessrrikellypropertywashingtonfrigaccommodationsrateshousekeeper
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed in unit #175 in May 2014. At check-in the staff was perfectly polite. They aren't 5-star $500/night professionals, but absolutely fine nonetheless. The unit was very clean (hardwood floors) and quiet. No loud noises at night. The A/C worked great, if a little loud (but I actually liked that as white noise). The linens were fresh and clean. It had all the amenities I needed and many I didn't (there was a hair dryer, ironing board, plenty of clean towels, etc). The decor after the renovations is clean and modern. The check-out time is generous (11am). The wifi worked reasonably-- 1Mb down with a 23ms ping to a nearby server. The shower was wonderful, with the pressure of a fire hose. I've stayed at $500 hotels and $50 hotels and I have no idea what the people here are complaining about, my stay could not have been better. Don't come expecting the Ritz and you'll be very pleased.

Room Tip: They have a map on the desk at the front. Ask which unit they're giving you, look where it is on the map, and adjust if needed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Claudia L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy to hear how we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room. Thank you for choosing our Red Roof Plus and look forward to your next visit in Rockville area!

Best Regards,

Red Roof Plus Rockville
i0263@redroof.com
301-987-0965

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The Management of the hotel David Contijo was very pleasant and helpful for my stay with them.I'm a frequent guest it's convenient for traveling to and from work. Although the rooms were chilly on and off with the heat on I think it's due to the weather.I have to say that I will continue coming here as a guest.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. It is always our intentions to provide a clean and safe environment. I will be sure to let David know how much you appreciate his service.

Best Regards,

Red Roof Inn Rockville
i0263@redroof.com
301-987-0965

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed for 2 days for minor surgery, Kellie at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful during my stay. The room was clean and quiet and all the staff I encountered was professional and helpful. I will stay there again if I ever go back to the area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard will keep the parking noise down.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank M T
Claudia L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We strive to make every guest stay an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to let Kellie and the other staff members know how much you appreciate them and post your nice comments for them to read. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The pros:
1. easy access to the main road
2. proximity to restaurants, retailers, and banks (just across the street)

The cons:
1. The door doesn't close properly, so you have to try many times;
2. No privacy: you have to keep the curtains closed, otherwise anybody walking/standing outside can see inside the room;
3. DO NOT use the towels (if you can) - it's obvious they are not clean;
4. The comforter was stained and presented burned spots (I thought the Inn was 100% non-smoking);
5. Most front desk agents were not courteous at all, almost rude;
6. The neighborhood doesn't seem to be safe at night;
7. the bus stop is right in front of the Inn but the bus is not that regular, so forget about it

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Oesth
Claudia L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is make sure every guest has a WOW experience at Red Roof Rockville. Please know that we are taking the appropriate actions to prevent further situations.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The door was not very secure. Several times I would shut the door and it would not latch. I could push it open. There was no hot water to shower with. The power went out for 50 minutes at 3:00 am when I needed to use the bathroom

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Michael F F
Claudia L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We are open 24 hours a day and one of our staff members would have been happy to assist you. Our goal is make sure every guest has a WOW experience at Red rook Rockville. Please know that we are taking the appropriate actions to prevent further situations