All reviewsfront deskpremium roomroom was cleanshady groveironing boardwould stay here againeasy accessrrikellypropertywashingtonfrigaccommodationsrateshousekeeper
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a very important meeting. Asked for a 7 am wake up call. It never came. Woke up late. Missed my meeting. Asked the clerk for a refund he said that's only if there is something wrong with the room.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank rubboss
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. I’m sorry to hear that we failed to provide you with an important wake-up call. Please accept my sincerest apologies along with a free night stay, which can be used at any of our locations. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn. We hope you will consider giving us a better chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed here when my husband had surgery nearby. The staff was wonderful. Every hotel should have someone like Kellie up front, we couldn't have had anyone more helpful, cheerful or friendly. Our room was beautiful and spotlessly clean!

Room Tip: Love that all rooms have outside doors!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Thank you for your recognition. Kellie provides awesome service to our guest, but we never get tired of hearing how she has made sure your need have been met. I will be sure to pass your comments along to her. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to your next visit to our Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I can agree with what everyone else has mentioned about the staff. They are great, especially KELLIE. I stayed here for an extended time while transitioning to the area and Kellie and the rest of the staff were always friendly and always helpful. The hotel has the best accommodations for the price IMO, and it had everything I needed for an extended stay. I used the desk quite a bit and found it very useful. I also used the iron & ironing board and fridge which all worked like a charm. Unfortunately, I would also have to agree about the internet. It is almost useless; 3G on my phone was much faster. With that said, it still works but should be upgraded. Lastly, the hotel is in a nice area and close to whatever you may need like food, grocery, etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bradlysbrown

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Your comments made it clear that we are fortunate to have Kellie in our team. We do appreciate all what she does. Glad to know you are pleased with the renovations. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to your next visit to our location.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Was on a roadtrip out east from the Midwest. We stayed here over a weekend with an ipad in a closed backpack. Never took it out on my own, then a couple days later, on Wednesday, I was looking for it and couldn't find it.

Called up Red Roof to see if maybe I misplaced it, they said they had found it, but someone else came and picked it up the day after we left - Monday. The scary thing: they said my boyfriend (one I was roadtripping with) came and picked it up. We don't know anyone in that area! THe only people that knew him by name in Rockville were the hotel staff... Hotel manager was the least helpful person of them all - no sense of apology, blamed us for "losing" the ipad in spite of the clear lack of continuity in the timeline she gave and we gave. Seemed confused, but unwilling to recognize the facts presented to her.

DO NOT STAY. IF YOU DO, KEEP VALUABLES WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jerry j
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The room was clean, the AC worked perfectly, the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable (which is usually an issue when you book at the 2-3 star hotels) nothing beats a good night’s rest. Also, it was particularly refreshing to get such a warm welcome at the front desk. Kellie's joy and smile were contagious. I will definitely book here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy to hear how we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room. I will make sure to pass your comments on to the entire team. Your kind words regarding the staff will help to motivate everyone to keep up the good work. We thank you for choosing our Red Roof Inn and look forward to your next visit in Rockville!